The Sports Festival

The next day, school resumed as normal. Tora and Izuku headed to school together as usual. They had their morning classes then went to their homeroom class. There was no teacher in the classroom yet. Some of their classmates wondered who would be teaching since Mr. Aizawa had been badly injured during the League of Villains' attack on the U.S.J. facility. Just then, Mr. Aizawa showed up to class all bandaged up. He started off by saying their fight wasn't over yet. Everyone got worried until he revealed that the U.A. Sports Festival was coming up to which everybody was relieved and excited. But then a few students questioned if it was a good idea to have the sports festival so soon after the villains' attack on the school. Mr. Aizawa explained that the Administration thought it was a good way to show that the threat has been handled and the school's safety was better than ever, increasing security measures compared previous years. He went on to say this was a prime opportunity for the students at U.A. High and it wasn't something that could be canceled because of a few villains. However, Mineta still seemed concerned and scared.

"Uh I'm sorry, but why not? It's just a sports festival." Mineta said, voicing his opinion on the matter. Izuku turned around to face him.

"Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Izuku asked him.

"Of course I do! I just don't want to get murdered." Mineta said back to Izuku. Mr. Aizawa further explained that the sports festival was one of the most watched events in the entire world. When it came to people who care about competition, there was only one tournament that mattered: the U.A. Sports Festival. A few students chimed in about how important this competition was. Mr. Aizawa then told the class that if they wanted to go pro, then the sports festival could open a path and that no aspiring hero can afford to miss this opportunity. This meant that everyone better not slack off on training. After that, class was dismissed.

~Time Skip~

It was lunch time and Tora, Izuku, Uraraka and Iida were all heading to the cafeteria when Izuku asked Uraraka why she enrolled in U.A. High. She explained she wanted to become a pro hero to make a lot of money. She was worried that her friends would think less of her, but Iida reassured her that was a fine ambition to have. She then went on to explain her family was kinda broke since the construction company they owned hadn't been getting much work. She wanted to become a hero and sign with a good agency to make money and help her parents have an easy life. Iida started to applaud her cause which was interrupted by All Might dashing onto the scene.

"Young Midoriya and Miss Hinode are here!" All Might said loudly.

"Whoa All Might, what are you doing here?" Izuku asked the #1 pro hero.

"Lunch! You two wanna eat with me? Whaddaya say?" All Might asked in a surprisingly cute manner.

"Sure thing." Izuku agreed.

"Yeah, okay!" Tora agreed as well as she and Izuku followed All Might to his office to eat lunch with him. When they got there, All Might began making some tea while he explained that he could only use his power for fifty minutes and maintain his muscle form for barely an hour and a half. Izuku then apologized to which All Might laughed and said he didn't need to. Then he went on to explain that they were here to talk about the sports festival. He was wondering what Izuku's plan was since he couldn't really control his power yet. Izuku then mentioned that he did once when he used it against the Nomu since it was the first time he used it on an actual person. All Might was happy to hear about that small amount of progress. He walked up to the window saying that he didn't have much time as the World's Symbol of Peace and that he gave his power to Izuku for him to take his place. Izuku stood up, realizing something important.

"Do you still feel the same way when we met? Do you still wanna be a hero?" All Might asked Izuku an important question as he turned to him.

"Yes!" Izuku replied with a look of strong determination on his face. With that, All Might was pleased and said he wanted Izuku to think of this sports festival as his debut as the World's New Symbol of Peace. Tora could tell these words were putting a lot of pressure on Izuku.