Facing Evil

It was early morning when Izuku's alarm went off. Izuku immediately turned it off before it could wake Tora up. He stared at Tora's sleeping form and smiled. He sat up and reached over, gently brushing a strand of hair out of Tora's face and kissed her forehead. She stirred and smiled contently in her sleep.

"Tora is so adorable when she sleeps." Izuku said quietly as not to wake Tora up. But his effort was in vain. Her eyes fluttered open to see Izuku leaning over her.

"Good morning Izuku." Tora said as Izuku leaned down and met her lips with his. As they kissed, she reached up and ran her fingers through his fluffy dark verdant locks. Izuku pulled away before he was swept away in the mood. Tora whimpered softly when his soft lips parted from hers.

"Come on, we should get going." Izuku said as Tora nodded in agreement. They headed directly to the kitchen where Izuku's mother was cooking breakfast for them. They ate their food and thanked Izuku's mom for making it then temporarily parted ways. Since Tora ended up falling asleep at Izuku's place by accident, she had to go home to finish getting ready for school. After Tora left, Izuku finished getting ready for school and Tora did the same at home. They both exited their apartments at the same time and began walking to the train station together. They conversed with each other on the way to U.A. High until they got off at their stop where they were joined by Iida and Uraraka. The four of them then walked to their first morning core class, talking and laughing together.

~Time Skip~

Homeroom was in session and Mr. Aizawa gave the students the task of choosing their class president. The class became lively with a bunch of their classmates each saying they wanted to be class president. Iida then got the class's attention and suggested they choose their class president by voting. To Izuku's surprise, he was chosen as the class president.

~Another Time Skip~

Tora, Izuku, Iida and Uraraka were eating lunch together when suddenly there was an announcement saying there was a security breach. Everyone started to panic and flood out of the cafeteria and crowd into the halls. Iida then noticed the media outside and assumed that's what triggered the alarm and that there was no reason to panic. With the help of Uraraka's quirk, he reached the top of the exit and got everyone's attention and explained the situation which quickly calmed everyone down.

~Yet Another Time Skip~

They were back in the classroom and Izuku made an announcement that he was going to step down as class president and nominated Iida for the position. The class was very accepting of the change. After that was settled, Class 1-A got suited up in their hero costumes then boarded a bus to a site away from the main campus called the U.S.J. for their basic hero training course. When they arrived, they were met by the Space Hero: Thirteen, a rescue specialist. She explained what they were going to be doing until a dark portal opened and a bunch of sinister looking people entered the U.S.J. through the portal. Mr. Aizawa told the students that these people were not part of the training exercise and were real villains. He told Thirteen to protect the students as he went ahead into combat. Thirteen and Class 1-A attempt to evacuate, but the villain with the warp quirk stopped them and introduced himself and his friends as the League of Villains and told them their goal was to kill All Might. He seemed to express disappointment that All Might wasn't there. Bakugo and Kirishima attempted to attack the villain but failed to deal any damage to him. The villain then used his quirk and surrounded most the students and warped them to different zones in the U.S.J. facility. Tora got teleported to an area between the fire zone and the shipwreck zone. She was alone and was quickly surrounded by several villains. Tora immediately transformed into a full body Siberian tiger, the largest tiger species. She began taking down villains left and right until there was only one villain left.