Love in the Air

Tora and Izuku were on the Ferris wheel making out when suddenly it jerked to a stop. A voice on the overhead announced that there was a technical issue with the Ferris wheel and that it would be fixed as soon as possible.

"Looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while. What should we do?" Tora said, looking at Izuku as lust hazed over his emerald eyes. He was still hot and bothered from the make out session.

"I wanna continue where we left off." Izuku said as he pressed his lips against Tora's and kissed her passionately again. She didn't complain as they both melted into the kiss. Izuku's hands began roaming Tora's body and landed on her breasts which he began to massage. Tora moaned softly and Izuku took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth. She countered him and their tongues danced together in a deep sensual kiss. They pulled away for a brief moment for air then reconnected for another heated make out session.

"Mmnh~ Izuku..." Tora moaned into the kiss. Izuku removed his hands from Tora's breasts which made her whimper from the loss of physical stimulation. He kept kissing her as he removed his gray shorts and boxers. Then he tugged down on the hem of her black sweat pants. She pulled away from the kiss, now realizing what he was doing.

"You want to do it here?" Tora asked Izuku who took off his red tank top and nodded his head, staring into her golden and deep crystal blue eyes with his lust clouded emerald ones.

"Don't worry, I brought protection." Izuku said as he got out his wallet and took out a small package.

"Do you not want to?" Izuku asked Tora.

"I'm just not sure about doing something like this in a public space like this." Tora said as Izuku smiled.

"That's what makes it more exciting. Don't you think? You know, the risk of being caught. Besides we're high in the air in an enclosed Ferris wheel car. As long as we're not too loud, we shouldn't be noticed." Izuku said, managing to convince Tora to have sex with him on the Ferris wheel.

"I suppose you're right. Okay, let's do it." Tora agreed as she seductively took off her black sweat pants and panties then pulled her blue sports bra top off over her head. Izuku stared at Tora as she undressed, taking in all her beauty. His member twitched with desire. Izuku tore open the package with his teeth and slipped the condom onto his penis. He crawled on top of Tora and was about to enter her, but she stopped him.

"Wait Izuku, I-I want to ride you... please." Tora said as Izuku nodded and sat back on the seat. Tora carefully made her way over to Izuku's lap and lowered herself onto his dick with her back facing him. She began raising and lowering her hips at a slow pace, gradually speeding up. Izuku's breathing was heavy from arousal, letting out small moans as she rode him. She also released small mewls of pleasure every time she lowered herself onto his member. Izuku began to buck his hips upward as Tora descended onto him. It wasn't on purpose, it was just autonomous. It allowed him to reach deeper into her core. Tora's breasts bounced as they made love. Izuku reached up and began massaging them. As the feeling of pleasure increased, their moans became louder. Not wanting others to hear them, he quickly captured her lips with his to muffle the sounds of their moans. They parted only for a short moment to get a breath of air before they closed the distance between their lips again.

"Mmnh~ Izuku..." Tora moaned into the kiss as she bounced on Izuku's lap.

"Tora... feels... so good~! Hah~!" Izuku breathed out as he pulled away from the kiss, a strand of saliva connecting their mouths. Tora began moving her hips faster, making Izuku adjust his thrusting speed to match her movements. This increase in pace also increased the amount of pleasure both of them were feeling. Izuku threw his head back in ecstasy and let out a loud moan. Realizing his mistake, he cupped his hand over his mouth in order to muffle any other moans he might release. Tora did the same so that they wouldn't be heard by others. The thrill of possibly getting caught sent pleasant electrical chills down both their spines. It made the whole experience that much more exhilarating. Tora could feel tension in her abdomen building, signaling that she was nearing her climax. She could feel Izuku's penis twitching inside her so she knew he was close as well.

"Ah~! Izuku, I'm close~!" Tora moaned out, trying to hold her voice back.

"Hah... Me too Tora... Ah~! I'm gonna cum~!" Izuku announced as he bucked his hips one more time, releasing his seed. His last powerful thrust caused the knot in Tora's stomach burst as she climaxed with him. She collapsed onto Izuku's lap with his member still inside her. The two of them panted for a while as the steam started to let up on the glass of the Ferris wheel car windows. Tora got off of Izuku and got dressed. Izuku carefully pulled off the condom and tied it so that none of his sperm would spill out, then got dressed. After he was clothed again, he stuffed the used condom in his pocket. And just in time too. The Ferris wheel started moving again and their car started its descent back to the ground. A voice sounded through the speaker in the ceiling of the Ferris wheel car.

"Attention passengers! We have finally fixed the Ferris wheel. Again, we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. We appreciate your patience with us." The voice announced.

"Looks like we finished and got dressed just in time." Tora said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, talk about luck." Izuku said, thinking about how perfect the timing was versus how it could have gone wrong. When they reached the bottom, a park employee let them out of their car.

"Thank you very much for riding the Ferris wheel. My apologies for any inconveniences the break down may have caused." The ride attendant said politely as Tora and Izuku both exited the Ferris wheel, one after the other.

"Oh, no worries. We actually had a great time up there." Tora said as both she and Izuku blushed. The ride attendant park employee gave them a curious look before the two of them went on their way. The park was closed now so Tora and Izuku just headed home together. Izuku found a trash can on the way out of the park and threw away the used condom from their love session in the Ferris wheel. On the way home, they talked about how much fun they both had today at the amusement park.

"I've had a lot on my mind lately with All Might running out of time as the World's Symbol of Peace and how far I have yet to go to take his place. I really needed that today. Thanks Tora." Izuku thanked Tora who smiled at him.

"Of course Izuku! I've been wanting to go on an actual date with you for a while now anyways. And I knew you had been quite stressed out after the U.S.J. Incident. So this was perfect! It's a good thing U.A. High canceled school for today. The timing couldn't have been better." Tora said to Izuku.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Izuku said as silence followed for a little while as they walked home together.

"And... you know... I think I discovered a new fetish of mine: public sex. I kinda liked the thrill of possibly getting caught." Tora said as both she and Izuku blushed. Fortunately, no one was around when she said that.

"Yeah, me too. It gives an additional exciting air to it, changing the whole intimate experience." Izuku agreed with Tora.

"I really had a great time with you Izuku." Tora said with content smile as she grabbed onto Izuku's arm and leaned against him. She stayed like that until they arrived at their apartments. Before they went their separate ways, they said their goodbyes.

"Good night Izuku. I love you." Tora said to Izuku as she kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too Tora. More than you could ever know." Izuku said as he gently cupped Tora's face in his hands and lovingly pressed his forehead against hers and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"Good night Tora. Sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow." Izuku said with a smile as he let go of her and went inside his apartment for the night. Tora then walked to her apartment and went inside as well.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Thanks for reading chapter 15 of "One For Her" my Midoriya Izuku X OC, a My Hero Academia fan fiction. So the chapter title had more of a literal meaning than a figurative one: they made love on the Ferris wheel while their car was suspended in the air. Hence the chapter name: Love in the Air.