Beach Date

The early morning sun peeked through Tora's window and woke her up. She sat up, stretched and yawned. Today was the day that she and Izuku were going to go to the beach. She was so excited, she practically jumped out of her bed to get ready for the day. Tora put on her teal bikini and slipped a white sundress on top. She then stuffed her duffel bag with a towel and underwear and a bra for when their beach date was over. Then she went into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast before she brushed her teeth. Meanwhile, Izuku had already woken up as well. He was both anxious and excited for his and Tora's beach date. He packed his duffel bag with a towel and a pair of shorts and boxers to change into when they were ready to head back. As he put on his teal swim trunks and a white shirt, he couldn't stop thinking about what kind of bathing suit Tora was going to wear. It was making him get all flustered. His face was red all throughout breakfast. But by the time he went to go brush his teeth though, he had gotten his thoughts under control. The doorbell rang and Izuku answered it to see Tora smiling brightly at him.

"Hey, we're matching! Your bathing suit is the same color as mine and we're both wearing white. What a coincidence!" Tora said enthusiastically.

"Wait really?" Izuku said in a surprised tone. Tora nodded her head.

"Yeah! I guess that means we're a match made in heaven." Tora said happily.

"So, are you ready to go Izuku?" Tora asked Izuku. He nodded and she held out her hand to him which he took. They headed to the beach together hand-in-hand. It was a really beautiful day and there were quite a few people there already even though it was only late morning. The two of them found a spot to put down their stuff. Izuku took off his shirt so that he was only in his swim trunks. Tora took off her sun dress by slipping it off over her head. Izuku couldn't help but stare at her as she did so, revealing her curvaceous figure. He wasn't the only one that was staring after she took off her sundress. She gained the attention of both guys and girls. The girls that were looking at Tora wore facial expressions that projected envy. Some of the guys immediately got nosebleeds and fainted in true anime fashion while others just got flustered, blushing profusely. And a few stared with creepy perverted looks on their faces. A couple catcalls came from some of the perverted guys. A sudden wave of possessiveness washed over Izuku and he immediately grabbed Tora's arm and pulled her closer to him as she was putting on sunscreen.

"Izuku?" Tora said as she paused what she was doing.

"Let me help you apply some on your back." Izuku offered as Tora chuckled.

"Izuku, you know that I can reach every part of my back on my own." Tora told Izuku who just gestured at the perverts in the distance staring at her with his eyes. She then picked up on what he was getting at.

"Alright then." Tora agreed to let Izuku apply the sunscreen all over her back. She got her towel out of her duffel bag and laid it out on the sand. Then she got on top of it on her stomach, resting her head in her arms. Izuku got on top, straddling her with his knees on either side of her thighs. He poured some sunscreen on his hands and rubbed them together before massaging it onto her back, making sure to get under the straps of her bikini top too.

"Mmm, that feels good." Tora said with a relaxed tone as Izuku continued to rub in the sunscreen. Once he was done, he got off of her and they both stood up.

"Thanks Izuku." Tora said as she grabbed his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek. This deterred most of the pervert guys on the beach. Tora shot the rest of them a death glare as she clung to his arm which seemed to scare the rest of them off.

"Now it's my turn to put sunscreen on you." Tora said as she let go of him and picked up the bottle of sunscreen and squirted some onto her hand and applied it to Izuku's back. He enjoyed the feeling of Tora's hands on his back as she massaged the sunscreen onto his skin. When she was done, he thanked her then finished applying suncreen to the rest of his body himself. Once he was finished, Tora approached him and grabbed his arm.