Promised Fulfilled

Tora, Izuku and Uraraka just finished their training match against Bakugo and Iida. The three of them won the match, but unfortunately Izuku's arms were badly injured. His right arm was broken from using One For All and his left arm was badly burnt from taking the full brunt of Bakugo's attack. Tora asked All Might if she could accompany Izuku to the infirmary. He approved because he knew just how important Izuku was to her and vice versa. So, she followed the robots carrying Izuku on a stretcher. Uraraka, Iida and Bakugo joined everyone else in the monitoring room to watch the rest of the class's match ups.

~In the Infirmary~

Tora waited in the office area as Recovery Girl tended to Izuku's injuries.

"He's quite a reckless one isn't he." Recovery Girl said to Tora. She sighed and smiled.

"Yeah, he is. But he's got the heart of a true hero. And when he's determined to reach a goal, he'll do whatever it takes to achieve it. Even if it means sacrificing himself. And that's one of the reasons I love him." Tora said to the elderly school nurse.

"Hmm... I see. But regardless, that selfless recklessness of his could become his downfall. I'd really hate for that to happen... Anyways, he's taking a nap right now. I don't think he's going to wake up for a while. I really appreciate your concern for him but you should head out now. Your next class is going to start soon." Recovery Girl said as she logged onto the computer in her office.

"Right. Thank you so much for taking care of Izuku." Tora said as she waved goodbye to the nurse and was about to leave when All Might arrived in his skinny form. He must have run out of time for his muscle form. As Tora left, Recovery Girl started to scold All Might regarding Izuku.

~Time Skip~

It was late afternoon and the last class of the day had just ended. Tora was talking to a few of her classmates while waiting for Izuku to come back from the infirmary.

"You were awesome out there against Bakugo. I can't believe you didn't even get a scratch on you from the fight." Kirishima complimented Tora.

"Yeah! You were totally amazing!" Ashido Mina said, enthusiastically agreeing with Kirishima. Tora blushed from all the flattery.

"Thanks Kirishima, Ashido." Tora thanked the pink girl and spiky red-haired guy with sharp teeth.

"There's one question I have for you though. When you were a male lion, did you actually swap genders?" Mineta asked Tora.

"No, I can only take on the appearance of male animals of sexually dimorphic species. I can't change genders. Even if I transform into a hermaphrodite animal species, I'll still remain only female." Tora explained as her classmates looked at her with puzzled expressions at all the scientific terminology. She caught on quickly and went on to explain what those terms meant.

"Oh, sexual dimorphism is where there are significant differences between males and females. And hermaphrodites have both male and female reproductive organs." Tora clarified to her classmates. Suddenly the classroom door opened and Izuku walked in. Then the group went over to Izuku and complimented him on his performance during the training exercise and introduced themselves to him like they did to Tora when she came back to the classroom. Just as everyone finished introducing themselves to Izuku, Uraraka and Kaminari entered the classroom carrying textbooks. Izuku asked Uraraka where Bakugo was and she told him he just left. Izuku then ran out of the classroom and caught up to Bakugo who was just about to head out the school gates. He told him that he wasn't pretending to be weak by hiding a quirk. He explained his quirk was given to him by someone recently and that he couldn't control the power yet. Bakugo yelled back saying how he was humiliated during the training exercise and that Izuku wouldn't get another win against him again. Then All Might rushed onto the scene to Bakugo to try and give him some words of wisdom but Bakugo didn't want to hear them. Meanwhile Tora, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Ashido were watching the scene through the window a couple stories above. All of them but Tora wondered what that was all about. Tora on the other hand had a vague idea on what they were talking about.