𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) 

Jack's POV:

This lousy boat could barely carry me to the dock, water was spraying in from every side and I was forced to sit down with a rotten bucket and scoop it out. When I was even remotely close to the dock of Port Royal, my pathetic pile of decaying planks, was already half underwater. I cursed under my breath as I crawled up in the mast, to keep myself from getting wet. I just barely reached the dock when the only thing you could see of it was in-fact the mast. 

No matter, that scum of a boat didn't have any significance to me anyway. An odd looking man, dressed in god knows what, approached me. He was holding a piece of parchment in his gloved hand. 

"Hold up there, you! It's a shilling to tie up your boat to the dock. And I shall need to know your name." He addressed me.

I blinked a few times, looked back at my sunken boat, then back at him and sent him a weird look but he persisted. I sighed,

"What do you say to three shillings, and we forget the name?" I proposed, placing three shiny coins on his paper, sending him a sly look. His eyes widened and the sour expression faded.

"Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!" He said and shook my hand, smiling. I gave him a quick smile and awkwardly wiped my hand off in my pants, then walked away. 

Quite a lot of people gave me an odd look, most likely because of my 'pirateness'. I turned a corner and silently walked down a few stairs. A decent ship was now in my vision. That one'll do. 

I was approaching the ship but hastily stopped dead in my tracks, a meter from the ship. I hadn't realized that there was already a bloody pirate on the ship. And not just any bloody pirate, it was that bloody pirate. 

He quickly noticed me, and I could see the surprise painted on his face. 

"You!?" We both shouted in unison. With wide eyes I looked him up and down, he wasn't any different from before but where the hell is his crew? And why is he here!? 

"..God damn bastard.." I muttered lowly. 

"What in Davy Jones' name are you doing here, Jack Sparrow ?" 

"I could ask the same question, you manky water rat." I insulted while boarding the ship. He sent me daggers with his eyes and leaned on the railing. 

"Watch your tongue, you pillock." He retorted, poison dripping from his voice. Typical. 

"What are you doing here, [N/N]?" I questioned.

"Ergh, quit calling me that, you naff." He said while an uncomfortable expression of being grossed out washed over his face.

"Alright, alright, settle down." I answered and raised my hands in the air as a form of showing my innocence. He rolled his eyes at me, swearing under his breath.

"..I was just about to st-..  commandeer this ship.., why are you asking?" He uttered.

"Not important. Why are you taking a ship? You have your own." I kept questioning, leaning on the railing beside him. He groaned at my statement, rolling his eyes again.