𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵: 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name)

Jack's POV:

I hectically looked around, searching for some way off this ship. 

"PREPARE TO BOARD!" Barbossa screamed, as soon as he finished his sentence his crew flung their ropes against the opposing ship, which, unfortunately, our friends were on board. 

Battle cries, pain cries, angry cries, so many sounds filled my head. I tried to concentrate but my head was spinning like I was being possessed by some maniac ballerina. 

The sounds turned into noise, becoming distorted as it entered my ears. I pulled one hand up to my ear and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the commotion. 

I was spun around and suddenly faced a familiar face. "Hey, hey, focus. Don't go out on me." [Y/N] commanded, or comforted? I'm not sure, [Y/N] was always complicated. No, we were complicated. Somehow we always ended up tangled in each others business, I looked at him. 

I slowly removed my hand from my ear and took a deep breath. Okay, Captain Jack Sparrow, what do we do? 

I saw how Barbossa's pirates swung back and fourth, using their rope. I dragged [L/N] along with me. A pirate swung directly for us, he panicked and let go, flinging himself on board, tumbling down a few stairs to the lower deck.

"Thank you." I stated dryly. I offered my hand to [Y/N], indicating that I wanted him to hold on. 

"You're not serious, are you?" He replied suspicious of my actions. I didn't wait for him to come up with some reason we shouldn't. I seized his hand, pulled him onto me and held to rope tight, swinging over to the other side. 

I screamed as I knew we were gonna crash. I felt [Y/N]'s grip tightening around me as we quickly headed straight for The Interceptor with an alarming amount of speed. It wasn't exactly easy to land gracefully with someone stuck to you. Our landing was clumsy and honestly pretty crappy. 

My otherwise so good balance failed me and we both tumbled over with a grunt. [Y/N] landed his head on the floor, he hissed in agony. Me, on the other hand, had a pretty comfortable landing. I didn't land on the hard planks, I landed on [Y/N]. I lifted my body from his, but that didn't exactly make it better, our bodies weren't touching but our faces were just barely a few centimeters away from each others. I felt my eyes beginning to wander. They quickly flew from his eyes, to his lips, and then back. 

I saw the color come flushing over his face. My body quickly heated up. I don't know what happened, what I was thinking or why I did it but I slowly leaned in, intrigued. "[Y/N].."

I felt his finger on my lips and I stopped all movements and widened my eyes. "Now is not the time Sparrow." He lowly remarked, shoving me off. 

To completely honest with you, I was kind of disappointed. Fuck. 

I approached Gibbs, "Jack!" He happily exclaimed, I shoved the empty water bottle in his arms, "It's bloody empty." I said, kind of moody. 

I walked past Gibbs and over to Elizabeth, "Where's the medallion?" I asked her in a demanding tone. She looked like she had seen a ghost, pale, not normal pale. Sickly pale.