𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name)

Jack's POV:

This lad was no beginner at sword fighting I'll give him that. He was actually exceptionally good. Drat. And where in the seven salty seas is [Y/N]?! I could use a little help here!

"...And I practice with them.. three hours a day!" He exclaimed. 

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate." I mocked him.

He swung his sword at me but hit the pillar instead. I jumped back and landed my heels on the floor. He ran at me and out of stress I grabbed whatever was in reach. I'm not sure what exactly it was but I threw some kind of big metal stick after him, though he dodged it. I parried one of his attacks and held his sword up in the air.

"..Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet.... you're not a eunuch are you?" I asked, an expression of slight disgust washing over my face.

"I practice three hours a day, so when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!" He answered me, clearly offended. I just replied with a fake interested 'ah'. He pushed me off, making me stumble backwards. Walking on top of a cart. It was rather unstable but I was used to standing on unstable things, things like a rocking ship.

Clang.

Clang.

Swish.

Clash. 

Swing. 

Clatter. 

I was starting to get tired. I had to get rid of this boy. He was in my way. 

We were now on the supporting roof planks. Good thing my balance was fantastic. But his was too, he caught me off guard and quickly disarmed me, my sword fell to the floor. Where is [Y/N]!? I'm dying over here!

I gave the boy a quick fake smile before jumping down, he followed soon after. Seeing that I had no weapon. I had to fight like a pirate, meaning I had to use dirty tricks.

I grabbed an odd looking bag with some kind of bizarre brown dust inside. Must be some kind of blacksmith thing. I sprayed it in his face and while he was still unable to see I went behind him and pulled out my pistol.

He looked at me, almost sad, "You cheated." He said disheartened. 

"Pirate." I replied, making it sound as if it was fair because of the fact that I was a pirate. 

Soon banging started to sound at the door. Damn, they've found me. 

"Move away." I demanded him, hoping deeply that he would.

"No." He snapped at me. 

"Please move!?" I begged, even if I wanted to shoot him I couldn't, there was only one shot left and it wasn't for him.