𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭: 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁, 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) 

Your POV:

The rest of the night a haze, I don't remember anything else, guess that rum was a bit too much.

.

.

Next morning I woke up in the sand and with the smell of smoke in my nose. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly sat up with sand in my hair. I looked behind me and now I understood why it smelled burnt and smokey. 

I looked around for Sparrow and what do you know? He was lying merely a few meters away from me. I put both my hands on his chest and shook him back and fourth.

"Jack! JACK!" I called him loudly. At first he just mumbled some gibberish but after a while he finally came to his senses. 

"What? I was j- What's that smell?" He questioned and looked around. I nodded in the direction of the fire. He looked over and his face quickly paled. 

"NO! Not good! No! Stop! Not good! What are you doing..!? You burnt all the food, the shade.. the rum!"

"Yes! The rum is gone." She replied.

"Why's the rum gone!?" 

"One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me. Do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won't see it?"

"..But why is the rum gone..?"

She ignored him, I gave her a weird look.

She turned to me, "Just wait Captain [Y/N] [L/N], you give it an hour, maybe two, and you will see white sails on that horizon." She told me off, sitting down in the sand, waiting for her savior ship. 

Sparrow pulled out his pistol, I moved it away and shook my head. He angrily stomped away from her, I followed closely behind.

"'Must've been terrible to be stuck here, Jack, must have been terrib- WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!!" He screamed out in frustration. 

I was about to try to calm him but stopped myself when I saw Elizabeths wish come true right before my eyes. 

"Uh.. Jack.." I tried carefully, looking baffled at the white sails of Norrington's ship.

"..Are you serious..?" I heard Jack complain beside me. 

.

.

.

I know I'm a pirate and everything but, seriously, did they have to try my bindings this hard? I struggled with my binds, trying to loosen them at least a bit. Instead of the bindings slacking on my wrists I was instead met with a spike to my throat from a guard. I widened my eyes, blinked a few times and stopped all my movements. I then sent him a 'back off' glare.