𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀

.

.

.

.

3rd person POV:

"Me? I'm just dishonest. And you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for." Jack explained as he approached one of Barbossa's men,

"'Cause you can never predict, if they're gonna do something incredibly.. stupid." He finished and kicked the poor guy in the back of his knees, ultimately stealing his sword while he tumbled over into the shimmery, gold waters. 

[Y/N] followed suit and knocked out Will's guard and cut his ropes, "You've got to be the best pirate I've ever met." Will praised as he found a golden sword of his own lying around on the ground. 

Captain [L/N] almost got pierced from the back by another fiend pirate when Will knocked him out of the way, "And you've got to be the best smithy I've ever met!" [Y/N] returned the complement, Will smiled and turned to another group of Barbossa's crew. 

Jack was very occupied with a fight of his own. Cling, clang, clack, the swords sounded against each other, almost creating sparks in between slashes. Barbossa was more aggressive than ever, his swings weren't just effective, they were powerful and strong. Sparrow found himself slowly getting backed into a corner.

But when Hector carried all this wrath it also made his, otherwise so wonderful, sword-mastery heavy-handed and even a bit sloppy. Jack seized the chance and managed to flip the tables around, now being the one pushing the other into a corner. 

While [L/N] was having his duel, he was still keeping a sharp eye on Jack, making sure he wouldn't mess up or something along those lines. [Y/N] turned back to the pirate he was fighting and quickly wrapped up that little sparring session. 

One crewmember after the other got trapped under boulders, under gold and in some cases; even stuck to the wall with a sword stuck in their ribcage. Since they were all dead already there was no use in trying to kill them again. 

[Y/N] was getting more arrogant with every successful blow and attack. A little too arrogant. He smiled at himself when another pirate fell before his feet, the sweet taste of victory filled his mouth and clouded his mind with fog. Fear. The fear of someone who can't die? It was almost addicting. 

He hadn't had a proper fight in ages. An actual fight. The small fights with Jack in the earlier days had been fun, but they both knew that they held back. Ever since [L/N] lost his ship to Davy Jones he had been hungry for new experiences, new fights. Someone he could take all his frustrations and anger out on. Someone who didn't matter. It's selfish and unheroic but I suppose that makes sense. 

An extremely loud bang sounded in the other side of the treasure cave. [Y/N]'s head whipped around and realized that it was Will and Elizabeth. They had blown up a group of pirates with a small bomb, [Y/N] chuckled to himself. 

Barbossa had gained the upper hand once again and was rapidly forcing Jack up a hill. Sparrow stumbled but barely managed to pick himself up again. Barbossa's body relaxed and he stood in a laidback position, as to mock Sparrow, "You can't beat me Jack." He stated, and it was almost true.

Jack thrusted his sword into Hector's chest, it looked like it hurt but he didn't die, as expected. Barbossa rolled his eyes and pulled out the sword and threw it back at Jack. Hector stabbed Jack with his own blade and an uncomfortable noise came from Sparrow's throat. It was an odd feeling to get stabbed in the heart. Hector flashed a confident smile as Jack stumbled backwards. 

But it didn't go as Barbossa wanted. Captain Sparrow wobbled backwards into the moonlight and it revealed a boney and fleshy appearance, "Well that's interesting.." Jack smiled triumphantly back at Barbossa. 

Barbossa fumed as he reached out for and grabbed his sword back from Jack's ribcage and swung with it at him. Jack turned on his heel and ran down the small hill they had been on. Jack whipped his body back to face Hector not taking the chance to blindly run away, so he ran backwards, causing him to eventually run right into [Y/N] who was in the middle on a fight himself,

"OI! Watch it!" [Y/N] shouted over his shoulder, irritated, "Apologies, dear." Jack said as he jumped over a low swing, aimed at his ankles. 

In a moment where Barbossa was slightly unfocused [Y/N] tripped him and he fell backwards onto a rock, "So, what now Jack Sparrow? With we two immortals, locked in an infinite battle until judgement day 'n trumpet sound, hm?"

"Or you could just surrender." Jack suggested and jumped back when Hector lunged out at him.

.

Jack and [Y/N] heard rustling behind them and they looked up to see Will flashing his medallion. They immediately understood. [Y/N] placed his medallion flat in his hand, his blade on top, then he jerked the hand holding the sword backward, causing a cut to flow open with blood. He hissed in agony but looked at the blood filled coin with fascination before he hurled the Aztec gold up to Will. Sparrow followed suit. 

Will caught the gold and filled his own with blood. All the bloodstained coins together, Will dropped them in the chest, lifting the curse. 

Along with the curse [Y/N] felt something like a weight lift off his shoulders. A sigh of relief left his mouth but it didn't last long when a gunshot sounded. [L/N]'s eyes unfocused for a second as the pain sunk in. An unhuman sound left his lips and he fell to the ground. 

Another gunshot went off and another body made sound against the layers, upon layers of gold and silver. 

"I feel... cold?" Barbossa's voice said, and then.. silence. 

[Y/N] chocked on his own breath as he clung onto anything, everything and nothing. Footsteps sounded and before Captain [L/N] knew it, Sparrow was by his side. Wide, terrified eyes met his own. Jack took his sleeve and ripped a part of it off, wrapping in around the gaping wound that was spilling red, red substance. 

Faint yells filled [Y/N]'s head and swam meaninglessly around, nothing made sense anymore, his brain was doing everything and nothing at once. He was dying. Quickly. 

A whimper left his mouth as his eyebrows curled upward in pure pain and agony. Jack held his hand around [Y/N]'s and whispered words to keep him awake. Both were breathing unevenly, of different reasons. 

Sparrow begged someone near them about something, [Y/N]'s ears failed him. Sparrow didn't just beg, he pleaded. 

[Y/N] felt his eyes begin to roll back, he couldn't help it. Warm, an embrace. A gentle kiss. Then darkness. Black, nothing, gone. 

.

.

.

.

I'M BACK