𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮: 𝗔 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) 

Jack's POV:

"Uh, excuse us, thank you. Coming through.. move, thanks.." I squeezed myself through the entire horde of pirates. I looked up, Will was bent over the chest, held down by two pirates, beside him was Barbossa standing. 

"The blood! The blood is..." He trailed off as he noticed me in the crowd. 

"[Y/N]..!" Will whispered with relief, "It's not possible.." Barbossa announced in disbelief.

"Not probable." I corrected him as I raised my hands in the air to get everyone's attention.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Will asked full of worry, geez this guy needs to get his things together...

"She's safe, like I promised but she's also marrying Norrington as she promised and you get to die for her like you promised." I went on, "So in the end we're all men of our word!.. Well, except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman." Barbossa gave me that confused stare, I smiled back, tauntingly.

"Ergh, shut up! You're next!" Barbossa hissed at me, harsh much. 

He approached Will, "Uh.. you don't want to be doin' that, mate..." I tuned in.

"Oh, I think I really do." He leaned in, "Your funeral." I stated and swung my arms from side to side. He paused and sighed, "..Why don't I want to be doing it?" 

"Well becaus-" I stopped myself and swiped a pirates hand off my shoulder, allowing me to move, "Because The Dauntless is floating, just off shore, waiting for you." Got 'em, I could hear the buzzing of voices starting to stir up behind me, the pirates were discussing already, I smirked to myself. 

"I don't belive ya." Barbossa argued.

"Just hear him out, Hector." [Y/N] shot in, Barbossa silenced, signaling that he was listening.

"You order your men to go out to The Dauntless, they do what they do best.." I gestured over to them and assuring sounds came from them. I've got them on my hook, this is almost too easy..

"And then there you are, with two ships, in the making of your very own fleet." I sugar-coated it. 

"'Course you'll take the grandest ship, no arguing there, but what about the pearl?" I asked with the most soothing voice I could muster, "Name me captain. I'll sail for you and give you ten percent of me plunder and you get to introduce yourself as.. Commodore Barbossa, savvy?." Barbossa's always been a fan of titles, not sure why but I knew that this would tickle his fancy, as one would say.

He thought it over and then answered, "I suppose in exchange, you want me not to kill the welp?" 

"No, no, by all means, kill the boy, just not yet. Wait to lift the curse, until the.. opportune moment."

"For instance," [Y/N] shot in and grabbed a handful of Aztec gold from the chest, "After you've killed Norrington's men. Every. Last. One." [L/N] continued while dropping his handful of coins in tact with his words, except for two. He slid one up his sleeve, hiding it from Hector's vision and secretly placed one in my hand. Smart move.