𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name)

Jack's POV: 

We had finally found Gibbs, he was sleeping on a couple of pigs. [L/N] and I shared a look. I bent down and grabbed a bucket of water, I shrugged and threw it at Gibbs.

He immediately woke up, "Curse ye for breathin' ya slack-jawed idiot!!" He screamed but quickly stopped when he realized who we were.

"Mother's love. Jack.. and... [Y/N]!? What is he doing here? But I tho-" He asked me.

"It's a long story." [Y/N] answered for me. 

Gibbs breathed out, "You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleepin'. Its bad luck." 

"Fortunately, I know how to counter it; the man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink; the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking." I explained, I knew that nothing of it made sense to him but I didn't care, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Mr. Gibbs nodded, "Aye, that'll about do it."

.

.

We walked into a tavern, what a racket they all made, must've drunk quite a bit. All three of us sat down at a table. 

"Now, what's the nature of this venture you two are in." He said and took another sip. 

"I'm going after The Black Pearl." I stated while he choked on his drink. "I know where it's going to be.. and I'm going to take it." I continued.

"Jack.. it's a fool's errand." he spoke with worry, "You know better than me, the tales of The Black Pearl."

"You're going for The Pearl?" [Y/N] questioned, unsurprised. Guess he knows me too well.

"Aye, and I know exactly what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew." I spoke while [L/N] took on that thoughtful expression, I could tell he was plotting something of his own.

"From what I hear tell of Captain Barbossa, he's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one." Gibbs warned me.

"Well, I'd say it's a very good thing I'm not a fool then, eh?" 

"Prove me wrong! What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?" He insisted.

"Let's just say it's a matter of leverage.." [Y/N]'s eyes widened at my statement.

"You're not planning on selling the boy are you?" He asked calmly but still with a small shake in his voice. Dangerous.

"What boy?" Gibbs looked confused at me.

"The child of Bootstrap Bill Turner.. his only child. Savvy?"

"Ah.. is he now...?"

"Leverage says you.. I think I feel a change in the winds says I. I'll find this crew. 'Bound to be some sailors on this rock as crazy as you two." Gibbs continued.