26 Tyson's Heaven is Interupted

There is fierce, loud knocking at the door that wakes us with a start. We are both in the now cold water of the big bathtub. The candles have all burnt down and flickered out.

"Who the hell..." Jack wedges himself free from his position behind me.

Even after all we did last night, watching him dry off his powerful body was enough to get my blood pumping.

The blur of events starts replaying in my mind. 

A few minutes into going at it on the couch kissing and grinding our bodies into one another's, Jack abruptly stopped. He grabbed my arm and hoisted me up and off the couch. He slung me up and over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and proceeded to playfully spank my butt like a drum as he walked us into his bedroom.

He pulled the blankets down and softly laid me down on the cool sheets. Instead of joining me at the head of the bed, he slithered up from the foot of the bed and stopped at my crotch. In one quick gulp, my whole cock was in his mouth.

"Shit!" I yelped in ecstasy.

I could feel his tongue massaging my shaft. Then, like a fine-oiled motor, his head bobbed up and down with tenacity. As if he was a starving man who was just given food, Jack was going wild on my knob. He was moving me along at a very fast rate.

"Hey, hey, hey," I whispered to him as I grabbed his head and brought his face up to mine. "I won't last much longer if you keep at it, big guy."

I planted my lips on him mid-smile, and as our mouths connected deeply, I pulled him up so his neck and shoulders were propped against the headboard. In one fluid motion, I rolled on top of him and reversed myself, straddling his torso and resting my ass cheeks on his chest.

I descended upon his steel-hard prick. My tongue licked the precum dripping from the head. Then I ran up and down both sides of the shaft with my wet tongue. His body tightened for a moment when I took the head of his pole into my mouth, and as I slowly slid down to the hilt, he let out a growl of pleasure.

"Fuck, Ty!" he panted.

In no time flat, I was driving him bananas with my thorough attention on his meat. Sliding from tip to base, I could feel the head of his dick glide easily down the back of my throat.

Without warning, he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass to his face.

"Let me see that hole," he demanded, spreading my cheeks to reveal my man knot.

Like a ravenous animal, he feasted on my ass. Licking the ring and poking his big tongue through the opening. A few times I was so overcome with pleasure I had to stop sucking his cock to catch my breath.

I didn't ask permission before swinging my leg back over him and positioning myself in a squat over his pelvis.

"Tyson–" he started

I knew he was concerned we were moving too fast, but I ignored him. Almost out of spite, I sat all the way down on Jack's engorged love tool with a wince.

"Fahhhck!"

We moaned in unison. His hefty cock felt so good in my cavity, and I am sure my tight chute felt like a warm glove on his horny member. Our foreheads met and we breathed hard in each other's faces for a few seconds, taking this moment, our full body connection, in. 

"You'll be the death of me," Jack growled and I desirously kiss him as I rose up and down.

My slow movements quickly became bouncing up and down. His rod slipped up and down my insides, wiping away all other thoughts except our please together. Jack reached for my hard dick, spat on it, and started to feverishly jack it. In no time, my body was welling up with an oncoming climax.

"Jack, you're gonna make me cum," I warn him.

This only made him pick up his speed, and I ricocheted up and down harder, letting his daddy cock wreck my hole.

"Jack! Oh, fuck!" I grunted as blast after blast of boy batter sprayed from my cock.

The white liquid splashed Jack's cheek, mustache, chin, and chest. Not skipping a beat, his tongue was out and licking the spunk from his upper and lower lips.

This was all that was needed to put him over the edge. His big arms shot up and entangled me. With deep grunts and a half dozen wild bronco bucks, Jack pounded his hammer deeper inside of me. Each time, I could feel his hot man magma fill my fuck tunnel.

When his spasms subsided, he was kissing me. Lying back on the bed, we remained entwined. I could feel his dick softening and sliding out of my hole, but we were both too tired to move.

Finally, he did. He kissed my forehead. I rolled off him, and he went upstairs to start the bath water. A few minutes later I joined him. He had made about a dozen candles appear from who knows where. They were the only thing lighting the dim room as the flames glimmered off the glass of the bath water.

"Come in, the water's nice," he said summoning me to the large basin.

I stepped in and turned away so I could sit in front of him. As I squatted, he let out a satisfied grunt when my ass passed his face. This made me slide my mounds down his torso and nuzzle it against his package.

Though it was a bit of a tight squeeze for two full-grown men, the tub and the candles and the cool night's air made a perfectly romantic memory. I leaned back against Jack's furry body. He wrapped his arms around me. While he traced his fingers all over my torso and occasionally squeezed my cock, my body seemed to melt into his.

My body and mind completely at ease, I heard myself say, "To think, when I moved in at the beginning of the summer, I thought you were the beast, keeping me locked away in this broken-down castle. But I guess it was me this whole time. I was the uncontrollable, feral, wild man who needed taming."

"You weren't the easiest, but you're no beast. You are gorgeous inside and out," he whispered as he kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. "You have just had some shitty things happen and maybe some trust issues. But I polished you up a bit and now you are glowing."

We both chuckle.

"Glowing, eh?" I ask.

Almost as if he was singing me a lullaby, Jack started humming a deeper, slower version of "Fire and Rain."

And just like that, in the tub that started this all, I faded off to dreamland.

I see him pass the door of the bathroom in a pair of my Bermuda shorts to see who our visitor is. His husky ass and legs packed in tightly. One wrong move and those shorts are toast. As I climb out of the tub and make it to the hallway, I can see blue and red flashing lights coming from the driveway.

I slip on a pair of pajama pants and skip down the stairs as Jack is opening up the door. We find Officer Scott on the other side of the screen with another officer I haven't seen before.

The cop may be about my height, but he is stacked. I can tell, even with his uniform on, that he works out. A lot. His head is shaved and a pair of sunglasses rest on his forehead. He is hot in a dungeon porn kinda way, but I can tell just by his swagger that he is probably an asshole. You know the type.

"J'Nae?" Jack says with clear confusion in his voice.

He opens the door to let her and the other officer in.

"Officer Scott. What are you doing here?" I ask, joining them in the foyer.

Those stupid assholes from last night is the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Good morning, Jack. Tyson," she solemnly greets, ignoring my question.

As she walks into the house, the accompanying officer follows close behind her.

"J'Nae. What's this all about?" Jack's confusion has disappeared and concern has taken its place.

"I'm so sorry," she says, looking defeated. "Truly I am, but, Jackson Tier, you are under arrest for the murder of Claire Miller."