4th of July - 18:41 PM

The shower is all Poppie needed, but the bonus of four boys entering the foggy space one at a time is definitely something she didn't expected.

As she washes her hair Liam is the first one to enter.

'Sorry, need a wee,' he apologizes through the shower curtain. 'And don't be scared, I am the only one with a girlfriend.'

'Good for you,' Poppie says through clenched teeth, not really used to having company during her alone time.

'She's wonderful really, but don't tell the rest I said that to you.'

She can imagine that Liam is flustered as they speak, his cheeks red. Poppie is glad when she hears the door close and she wonders if the lock she thought she turned after Harry left is there just for fun.

With a moan she finally washes her hair with some really weird smelling shampoo, but after having to walk around in bird poop for an hour, she doesn't care. As long as it doesn't smell like shit or piss, she's fine. Or puke.

'Enjoying yourself?' Harry asks and she jumps almost dragging the shower curtain down.

'Harry, what the hell, I thought you left?!'

'I did, I came back though.'

'I am trying to take a shower.' She bites her lips hard to the point where it just hurts too much.

'You can still shower with me here, can't you? I just needed to wash my hands, remember?'

'There's not a sink in the kitchen?' Poppie questions him and through the curtain she can see him shrug, which makes her cover up her body.

If she can see him, that must mean he can see her as well.

'Yes, but no soap.'

'Harry?' Poppie asks with a small voice. 'Can you see me?'

Poppie can see his head snap to the curtain, but she can't see his green eyes. Just his figure and she hopes that it's the same thing for him.

'Uh,' he clears his throat, 'not really, just that there's like a body in there.'

'Well, I would still appreciate it if you left or I will never get rid of this shit.'

'I'm really leaving, right now,' Harry says and she hears the door click, a sound she trying to memorize in case it opens again.

There's no hair conditioner but since she cut her hair short (to rebel against her mother, seriously a tattoo would be more bad ass), she doesn't need it any more. After rinsing her body three times she feels secure enough that all evidence from an hour ago is gone and she grabs for a towel, instead she feels hair under her grabby fingers.

'Cut it out, will yah,' a voice yells and to her utter frustration she realizes Niall entered the bathroom at some point.

'Oh for goodness sake, I am trying to take a shower here!' Poppie screams no longer able to hide her anger. Why did these boys even invite her if they can't miss their bathroom for ten minutes? It's only a matter of time before the other one walks in.

'We were just checking to see if the curtain is really see-through. We never thought about it you know and me and Niall here got scared that maybe accidentally we have seen each other naked outside of naked time,' Louis explains rationally but Poppie is long past that stage. At this point she's doubting if she even has that talent; to think rational. Judging where she's standing right now, she doesn't.

'Couldn't you have waited until after I was done?' Poppie shrieks almost pulling her now fresh hair.

'Maybe, but we couldn't really wait to see. We'll leave now,' Niall says and she hears the door open again.

'Oh and here,' Louis hand peeks through the curtain holding a towel. 'It's clean.'

Without another word she grabs the towel from his hands and lets out a breath of air when she hears the door close again. Just to be sure, she dries herself in the bathtub and only opens the curtain again once she has put on the blouse.

Like predicted, it's big, and it just covers her naked butt. Poppie didn't really think this situation through and for a moment she wonders why she just didn't return home where her underwear is. But then she remembers Henry is there as well enjoying his own boring stack party. In all honesty this is much better, even when it means that her privacy was violated four times. At least it's exciting and thrilling, not boring like that stupid afternoon tea.

Poppie checks her phone and sees she has gotten one message from her sister.

Mary 18:55 PM

We're all waiting at Charles. What's the plan?

Charles is their very expensive hairdresser that stayed open on request of her mum just for the night. The plan was to get her hair trimmed, have her nails painted a suitable nude color and sip champagne (at a much more appropriate time then before dinner according to her mother). The new plan is different though.

Poppie 18:56 PM

For once there's no plan. Have a great night without me!

When she hits send, a relieve spreads through her body. For once she's actually out of plans. No cake tasting, no music playlists, no wedding dresses that itch, no afternoon teas and most importantly: no family that judges her. With her family, even with her oldest sister, there's not much Poppie can do right. Everything Poppie thinks and everything Poppie does is wrong and Poppie is done with it.

If they had seen that pigeon with diarrhea empty his stomach on her head they would have shrieked and laughed and made her feel disgusting. None of them would have offered their bathroom's to use and all of the sudden she feels a sort of gratitude for the four boys who did.

Even though they most certainly all tried to check her out naked.

Silly Poppie.