4th of July - 18:55 PM

'Finally done?' Harry asks her as he opens the door to let a rush of fresh air in.

'That was the shortest shower I ever took, but yeah.'

'Do you need anything else to wear?' Harry looks to her bare legs and his blouse that clings to her damp body.

'Actually, do you have any bras and panties?'

The bird shit made its way down her entire body. Only her socks are still clean and wearable but she can't put them on right now. If she bends over, Harry will see what he couldn't through all the countries of the world map separating her from the four roommates.

'I'm sure we can come up with something.' Harry walks out of the bathroom leaving Poppie behind to comb through her wet hair with a questionably looking brush but it works to get the tangles out.

Moments later Harry arrives back in to the bathroom with what seems like a sports bra and his boxers. For the form of it he also in the process put on a clean shirt. 'Here.'

She takes the bra from him with raised eyebrows. 'How did you guys get this?'

'Wrong order and too lazy to send it back.'

It doesn't surprise Poppie and she pushes Harry out of the bathroom and leans against the door to make sure no one opens it as she undresses and puts on the boxers and the bra. The top is an alright fit and the boxers are stretchy but they don't fall of her hips. All she needs now are pants and she's a new woman.

If only life worked that way.

'What do you think?' Poppie says with a bit of a tease in her voice as she enters Harry's room twirling around.

'I think that I will never get that blouse back, will I?'

'Nope.' She smiles and caresses the smooth fabric as if it's Ralph. The fact that little flamingos are covering the black silk is a minor thing Poppie can overlook.

At least it aren't pigeons.

'Louis will have some pants that will fit you.' He stands up from his bed, batting his eyelashes with every step. She's suddenly very aware of all the clothes she's wearing and more, what she's missing.

'LOUIS?!' Harry yells when he passes her and she jumps slightly when she feels their skin connect.

Within second he's in front of them his eyes glancing over their legs. 'Need pants?'

'I thinks she's around your size,' Harry says to him and he nods.

'You have been comparing our bodies? Filthy boy.'

Harry just flips him off with both his hands and then returns back to the living room. As Poppie is left alone with Louis she can't help but compare their bodies as well.

Harry seems right.

'What color?' Louis questions her as she follows him in to his bedroom.

'Black?'

'Great, 'cause that's all I got,' he laughs. 'Also great to see the sports bra finally came to use. It's last seasons in case you were wondering.'

Louis gives her a little wink as she puts on the skinny jeans he handed her. She feels as if he's mocking her a bit, but she can't really blame him.

'I wasn't wondering.'

'So you don't mind it?' He asks after she leaves him be and returns to the living room, feeling unwelcome again.

'Maybe my mother would, but I don't mind,' she replies with wide eyes. 'I don't mind about it at all,' she says to clarify herself to Louis or maybe she repeats to understand herself that she really doesn't.