5th of July - 00:00 AM

5th of July – 00:00 AM

'Three, two, one.'

Their lips lock as if it is the first day of the year. Although there are no fireworks to usher in the 5th of July, there is definitely something happening inside of Harry and Poppie.

The tension that built up from the moment they laid eyes on each other explodes. It's the best feeling Poppie has ever had. It's even better than what she felt when she told her sisters she was getting married to a wealthier man than their spouses. It's much, much better and she drowns in it.

Harry feels the same even though he's going against all code men ever made. In that moment he doesn't care that she's engaged and will probably marry another guy in a few hours. He wants her and wants to make her his, not the woman of some other dude. Although he doesn't feel worthy of her either, he's sure he really isn't if she's so miserable with her life she is willing to let it behind completely.

Their kiss feels as if it last forever, their lips all wet, swollen and red when they catch a breath. It's stupid but all she can think is how much better he is than all her previous kisses especially Henry's and before she knows it she whispers his name. Unfortunately Harry hears it as a flash of pain etches over his beautiful face but he recovers himself quick.

'Here I was thinking I still stood a chance,' Louis says shaking his head as he leans against a car what appears to be a cab waiting for their snog session to end.

Harry punches his upper arm but they grin to each other as if they are having a secret conversation only they can hear. Poppie sees it but is still numb besides the hot and unknown feelings flowing through her body. Without really understanding what is happening they are suddenly in the cab and it is then that Poppie starts to miss parts of her memory and the champagne, beer and vodka become too much.

5th of July – 01:49 AM

'Let's just go on with twister oi!' Niall screams over the loud music.

It's almost as if she's back at Kos where she once had the holiday of a lifetime back in 2010. It was the first year she was allowed to go without her parents and she spend night after night in the bars dancing to the same music that is playing right now. She hums along with this song in particular that she liked and has stayed somewhat of an anthem for her, even though no one knows. Well, no one up until now.

'Ayo, gotta let go, I wanna celebrate and live my life, saying AYO!'

Poppie sways from left to right as she watches four bodies tangled up in to each other. Harry's blouse is almost open and she spots his tattoo's again. While crouching down she tugs on his shirt popping open the last button.

'What's the butterfly's name?' She asks as she leans on her hand and feet in front of Harry, totally ignoring the game of twister.

'Poppie,' Niall groans because it must be the third time that she's stopped playing when he's close to winning.

The new supply of endless mixes of drinks has made Poppie's state much, much worse. But luckily for her, the others are off just as bad. Harry even looks as if he can't see straight anymore and his pupils are fully dilated as Poppie rips his blouse.

'Just a question Niall,' she moans back and he sighs giving in. 'You've won,' she adds surprising herself.

Since when does Poppie let people win when she still stands a chance?

Since now apparently, because she completely lets go of the game. Maybe because she's got a better price in her grabby hands.

'No, but let's name him,' Harry says glad to be done with the game. He isn't as bendy as Niall.

'Who says it is a him?' Niall wonders, already okay with the game stopping early as he grabs his bottle of beer.

'You read my mind,' Poppie says and Niall giggles. It's the sweetest giggle she has ever heard and it catches her off guard for a moment. Not that it last long as Harry tries to steal a kiss, forcing her to lay down on her back.

'Let's call her Poppie then,' he tells her while placing his knees besides her hips.

No one seems to be bothered by it. Not even Ralph is jealous at Poppie and Harry kissing and hugging whenever they get the chance.

'That's just lame,' Poppie returns giving him a kiss on his cheek.

'Yeah, Harry. That's lame,' Louis decides to butt in. For the past time he's been busy with either Twister or hitting what Poppie suspects is a bong. The funny thing is that the only time she has ever been in contact with one was in 2010 as well.

Harry looks to Louis while he rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue like a child. Poppie has learned that Harry is basically a big child, but she likes him nevertheless. She's no different.

'Well you make something up then, mastermind Louis.'

'I am a mastermind though, I also came up with Ralph. Let's see,' he pauses for the effect, 'what about... Poppie?'

'Ha!' Harry gets up from Poppie who also scrambles up from the twister carpet. 'See! I am the true mastermind.'

His blazing green eyes pierce right through Poppie's as he says. 'My butterfly Poppie.'

'I should mark it right?' Poppie is really beyond gone as she settles herself in Harry's lap and bends down to kiss his neck, collarbones and last but not least his chest. Both her hands on his birds that she has started to love, just like Ralph.

5th of July – 03:07 AM

Truth or dare? Poppie thinks it over a million of times before she answers with truth.

'Who is the better kisser your finance or Harry?' Niall questions Poppie.

'Harry by far,' she says glad she can set the record straight after she knows she hurt Harry by saying Henry's name after their first kiss. It was for completely different reason than he probably thought. 'That's an easy one, come on give me a hard one!'

'Okay, will you get married tomorrow?' It is Liam who asks and she has come to know him as straight forward. Very straight forward.

'How am I supposed to know?' She whines, rolling her eyes to him.

'That's not an answer. It's either yes or no, just like when he asked you to marry him,' he says and she rolls her eyes again although it hurts her head.

'Well, in that case I want to ask you guys; should I marry him?'

Apparently it is very funny to ask this as they all laugh and point at her as if she just made a genius joke.

'Of course not Dumbo,' Harry says. 'It's not even a question.'

'Well I don't know how to answer your truth so give me a dare then.'

'Okay,' Liam quickly composes himself after his fit of giggles. 'I dare you to get a tattoo.'