fucking damnit

You woke up with a splitting headache, you got up and put on some clothes walking downstairs to the living room. You sat on the couch. Your vision started going blurry you looked around and things started popping out at you. "F-fuck.." you looked around and couldn't find your pills. "Oh shit.." you sat down as more things started going wacky in your vision. everything started going black.

~ bobs pov~

I looked at the little guy I saw yesterday walk down the street stumbling slightly. I was so confused. he shoved a butcher knife into his pocket and kept walking into an alleyway across the street.

~ your pov ~

I kept walking I knew what i was doing now. I couldn't control myself I needed to kill someone. Luckily I didn't have to walk far. There was a teenage boy smoking in the alleyway. You hated the smell of smoke. You walked up to him and choked him against the wall banging his head into it over and over again. You stabbed his chest right where his heart was and dropped him. You watched him bleed out and die and laughed manically a rather large smile spreading across your face. You luckily didn't get blood on your clothes. You threw the knife in the garbage and walked home. Little did you know Bob watched the whole thing.

As you were walking home you suddenly realized you felt like you were being watched. You shivered a bit and looked around, you saw nothing. In fact no one was on this road at all it was empty rn. You shrugged it off and walked into your house flipping on the lights and locking the door behind you. You walked to your room and realized your pills were sitting on your dresser. You decided not to take the ones that prevented you from going manic like that. You enjoyed the thrill and adrenaline it gave you. You took the pills for schizophrenia and flopped in bed. Thinking about shit. You fell asleep rather quickly which was abnormal to you.

When you woke up you kept your eyes shut for a second realizing how cold you felt. Your eyes flung open. You were on the cold floor a floor that seemed to be made of concrete. It was pitch black and you felt something around your neck. you sat up and decided to just sit and wait.

A couple hours later a door flung open and the light was switched on. You hissed as your eyes started adjusting to the light. You looked around. you were in a basement surrounded by tools you realized you were chained to the wall the chain clipping to a metal collar looking thing around your neck. You looked at the person walking in it was Bob. You watched as he walked down the steps to you. You looked up at him then looked down. "Why am I here..?" You asked him still looking down. "I saw what ya did last night darlin' " Bob said putting his hand under you chin making you look at him. You stared into his face. Scared what he was gonna do to you. "I would like to team up my dear." He said. You paused for a second pulling your head out of his hand and looking away. "You kidnapped me to say that..?" You said annoyed. "Sorry I thought ya might run away if I didn't keep you in one place" he said unchaining you and showing out his hand. "Can we be partners?" He asked. You hesitated slowly reaching out your hand and grabbing his. He smiled his wide manic smile and picked you up flinging you over his shoulder walking out of the basement. You just sat there as he walked you home. You liked him manhandleing you.