Is this love?

You woke up on your bed with something heavy clinging to your thighs. You lifted the covers and looked at bob. You felt your cheeks heat for a second before forcing that to go away. You laid bad down realizing you won't be able to get up.

An hour later bob squeezed your thighs a bit and sat up looking down at you. You looked up at him after staring at the ceiling for another minute. "Shall I make breakfast darlin' " he asked tilting his head smiling a cute smile instead if a manic one. You just nodded and proceeded staring at the ceiling. He got up making you bounce up on the bed because of how heavy he was. "Ughh" you said as he walked out. You got up and grabbed your pills and phone taking the schizophrenia pills and swallowing them dry and checking the news to make sure you weren't caught. As you walked down the mention of the dead body came up but they thought it was the 'red devil' who you now know as bob. "Whatcha lookin' at darlin' " bob asked raising a brow at you. "The news.." you said your anxiety kicking in a bit. God you hated talking to people. You put on your black mask and sat down scrolling TikTok. He put the plate in front of you and you realized you weren't gonna eat it. "Uhm.." you said. He looked at you. "Sum' wrong darlin'?" He asked looking at you a bit of a frown showing on his face. "No I just.. don't feel like eating is all..." You said slowly trying not to stutter. He looked at you. "Youre eating that." He said sternly. "What're you my dad." You scoffed starting to get annoyed. He walked over to you lifting your chin up putting your face close to his. You suddenly felt heated you weren't blushing but you felt butterflies and hot. He picked up your fork and stabbed it into some egg and shoved it in your mouth. "Chew." He said staring right into your eyes so close to your face. You chewed slowly looking away. He smiled. "I hope you won't have any problem eating the rest." He said sitting back down stuffing his face. You slowly kept eating. When you were done you grabbed your phone changed put it on the charger took a shower did all the hygienic stuff before grabbing your phone and walking to work.

Once you got there you opened the door. "Hello!" Kevin greeted you smiling. You waved pulling your mask on and heading to the back waiting for Kevin to tell you to fill something. The rest of work dragged on and once a Karen came in.

You walked home and went inside. You looked around. Bob wasn't there. But you shrugged it off walking into the living room popping on the couch and laying down turning on the tv. You put on [F/S](favorite show)(or movie whichever you prefer.) You slowly drifted to sleep.

You woke up at midnight after feeling something touch you. You jolted upright and bob looked at you. You slightly relaxed. "Sorry dear I really tried not to wake ya" he said frowning a bit. He was so cute. 'wait no wtf..' you thought. He laid down on your legs resting his head on your thigh grabbing the other one slightly. You heated up but laid back down and went to sleep.