idk 😐

I woke up immediately taking notice to bobs hand on my ass. I blushed and stuffed my face in his chest. "Mornin love" he said putting his other hand on your waist and kissing your forehead. You looked up at him a little red and gave him a light kiss on the lips before sitting up. You looked down at his cute face. He looked up at you grinning. You got off him and got a ladder to grab your phone before sitting down at the counter. You started scrolling through TikTok.

Knock knock

You walked up to the door and opened it. "Hey officer what's up?" You asked looking slightly up at them. "Hi Mr. Y/n are you related to mister zack?" Your heart dropped as you stared at the cops in disbelief. "Uhm maybe" you said looking away. "That's the man who attacked you he's in jail now." "GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" you screamed starting to feel a panic attack coming. They stared at you. "I don't want to be in the same town as that man." You said slamming the door. You turned faceplanting into bobs man tits. You yelped. He lifted your chin to look up at him. You stared into his eyes "I don't wanna talk about it." You said. "Then I won' force ya darlin'." He said kissing you and started cooking breakfast.
You realize how happy you've been with bob for around 6 months now. I might give him a gift for all this.. you thought to yourself sitting on the couch. The rest of the day dragged on you ate breakfast got ready went to work came home and ate dinner and went to bed with bob. You thought about getting him a knife before falling asleep in his arms.