I love you

I'm bored so smut and cuddles at the end

I opened the door closing it behind me and hanging the keys on the rack next to the door I took out my phone scrolling through some shit. "Hey darlin'" bon says in a sexy voice grabbing my waist. I felt my face heat up because I only heard that voice that one night. "I- h-h-hi.." I stuttered out thinking about what he might do to me tonight. His grip on me tightened "y'know how you got me that lovely butcher knife?" He asked caressing my hips. "Yeah?" "Well I'd like to return the favor.. if you'd give me the pleasure darlin'." He said in a very seductive tone putting butterflies in my stomach as I thought about it. "Uh.." I said. He turned me around tilting his head waiting for a response. I just nodded I knew I wanted this but I was to nervous to say it. He smiled carrying me bridal style upstairs to the bed. He placed me down on my back while he towered over me taking off his clothes. I looked at him my face heated more. He swiftly got off my clothes. He then cupped my left cheek with his hand and kissed me. He slid his tongue in exploring and tasting my mouth caressing down my side with his other hand. "You're so beautiful" he said staring down at me. "You look beautiful to" I said. He kissed all over my face slowly going down to my neck and lower. he grabbed my dick suddenly rubbing it a little bit playing with me. I whined suppressing my small moans as he teased me before aligning his cock against my hole. My breath hitched as it touched. He grabbed my waist kissing me and slowly putting it in. I moaned into his mouth at the sensation as a gripped onto him a little bit. Once he was in he gave me a minute to get used to the feeling. "You can start" I said. he slowly pulled out and pushed back in repeatedly looking down at me. all that was coming out of me was pleasured moans and whines. He groaned at how tight I was gripping my waist tighter going a bit faster. My moans were louder and so out of control. He gave me hickeys caressing my sides thrusting a bit harder hitting my good spots. I wrapped my arms around him stuffing my face in his chest. It was so good. I hadn't realized how close I was. We came at the same time and he pulled out pulling me onto him and cuddling me making sure I was alright.