fluff little lemon

It's been a few months since the attack.

You came home from work exhausted you flopped on the couch picking up the remote and watching tv. You started scrolling through your phone when that was snatched out of your hands. "HEY!" you yelled looking up at the figure towering over you. "Sorry darlin' but you're too addicted ta this device." He said smirking down at you and hiding the phone. You screamed into a pillow on the couch before going limp and focusing on the tv. bob picked you up before sitting down.and placing you back down. Now your head neck and the top of your chest was on bobs thighs and you didn't move a muscle the whole time. "Nice thighs" you said squeezing one of his thighs. "Nice ass" he said grabbing your ass. You turned red and screamed at him. "Hey it's your fault darlin' you started it." He said smirking and squeezing your ass again. You stared at the tv again still blushing cause now his hand was just resting on your ass. You thought for a second and decided how to get revenge. You grabbed his dick through his pants. he stared down at you his cheeks a bit pink. "Vengeance!" You said. he pulled your face up kissing you. You turned red again as he slid his tongue down your throat. after a minute he pulled away. "You're not fucking me again." You said. "I know darlin' but we will eventually.." he said smirking.