mornin darlin'

Fluff

You slowly woke up. You snuggled into bobs chest for a second before he ruffed your hair taking you out of the little trance you were in. "Mmmm..." You groaned knowing you have to get up. You sat up looking down at his face. You were sitting on his stomach he looked up at you. "Are we official darlin'?" He asked. "I-i think so.. I mean we did fuck so..." You said turning a bit red. He sat up kissing you. "I love ya' " he said picking you up and walking downstairs. 'i..I love you to" you said. You weren't used to this feeling you assume it's love
You felt like you needed him and you always dreaded the thought of him leaving. he placed you on the couch making breakfast. Making sure he put a small portion for you. after you ate you wanted to kill someone you didn't know why but it would be good to bring back meat for bob you grabbed your knife hiding it in your pocket and walked out.

Once you got out you started looking for a target before someone grabbed you yanking you into an alleyway. You tried to bring out you knife before the person disarmed you and started banging your head against the wall over and over. You kicked him in the abdomen causing him to hit his back on the other wall. He grabbed your knife and stabbed your thigh making you yell in pain. He kicked you to the ground stabbing your chest.

Thirty minutes later you passed out from blood loss. When you woke up you were in the hospital. You heard the beeping of the machinery hooked up to you. You slowly looked around spotting bob and an officer. Bob looked at you and smiled immediately getting up to go to you before the cop held him back. "He's a bit weak right now bob maybe don't put hands on him." The cop said. "I have a few questions." The cop said walking to the side of the bed pulling out a clipboard and looking down at you. "Ok" you rasped realizing how dry your throat was. "What did the person who attacked you look like. You suddenly realized you never really got a look at him. "I don't know.." you said.

A bunch of questions later

"Alright" the cop said "I'm off" and he walked out. The doctor walked in saying I'll be here for a week before leaving.

That week was nice and peaceful bob kept coming with flowers and giving you  snuggles making sure you were ok. I think I really do like him. You thought to yourself.

The day it was time to leave the only major injury you had was a few broken ribs. Once bob took you home he snuggled you in bed making sure you were ok and giving you kisses telling you how much he loved you. He snuggled into his chest before falling asleep.