Fuck me please

You woke up snuggled into bob's chest with his leg over yours and his hand on your ass. 'wait' you thought. You shoved him off the bed with your face red like a tomato. "WTF?" you screamed at him. "What's wrong darlin'?" He asked. "DONT FUCKING ACT DUMB YOU BITCH" you kept screaming at him as he got up picking you up by the waist. "Shush." He said staring into your eyes. You looked away still really flustered. "You're so cute when youre flustered darlin'!" He said, a sweet smile creeping across his face. "Mmmmm stop..." You said. He kissed your cheek putting you down and walking downstairs to make breakfast. You internally screamed thinking about what just happened.  You walked down and sat at the counter. You realized you have the next two days off and you get your paycheck tomorrow so youre pretty happy. You spaced off thinking about what you think about when you space off

Once bob was done cooking he put a plate in front of you with not that much food just a small portion of scrambled eggs and a piece of bacon. You were grateful for this gesture. You slowly ate half of the eggs and the piece of bacon before scraping your plate and putting it in the dishwasher. You went to walk upstairs. "Wait cmere darlin' " bob called to you before you got to the first step. You turned around raising an eyebrow before cautiously walking to bob who was sitting on the couch watching TV. When you were in his reach he suddenly grabbed you by the waist shocking you for a second before putting you on his lap and wrapping his arms around your torso. You turned red looking down. "Aww yer so cute darlin'." Bob said looking down at you. "Stop.." you said really flustered. "Sorry darlin' " he said taking his hands off you. You realized you didn't want that you want him to touch you. Your anxiety fluttered in your guts. Bob cocked his head at you. "Are ya gonna get up sweetheart?" He asked. "n-no I wanna stay here..." You said quietly snuggling your back into his soft stomach. he seemed surprised at the sudden change but he wrapped an arm around your waist and continued watching tv.

About an hour later his hand made it's way to your thigh making you jump a bit cause you were so focused on the tv. you looked at his hand flustered again. "Do you mind if I do that darlin'?" He asked making sure I wasn't uncomfortable with this. I nodded liking his touch. He smiled. you wanted more though you didn't recognize this feeling but you wanted him to do more to you. You got really flushed thinking about this. "Can I bite ya'?" He asked taking you out of your trans. You thought for a second and nodded slowly. His head went down to your neck putting both his hands on your waist. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. He slowly bit down making sure not to break skin that much. He started sucking on that spot leaving a hickey. You moaned making an mmm sound at this gesture. "Can we have a.. "special" night?" He asked in a seductive tone making you bright red. You nodded. You didn't know why you wanted this so much but you did...