Homebound

3rd Person POV

"I'm sure most of you already know this but at the dawn of time there was nothing but six singularities and when the universe exploded into being, those singularities were refined down into six gems, one for each critical aspect of existence; Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind, and Time." Strange made holograms of the Infinity Stones manifest in the center of his galaxy setting.

"I swear at this point ever'one should know this story..." JJ muttered a bit critically before she was shushed as Strange continued,

"But from each Stone, a small fragment broke off and gathered together to coalesce into a new creation..."

"The Orinix..." All the Chrysintheans in the room breathed at once as small pieces from each Infinity Stone chipped away and came together to form a large crystal-like structure that was a combination of all the Stone shards that eventually became sheltered in space debris that formed the planet's structure around it.

"This entity was sentient and soon it began creating generations of beings over the millennia, each endowed with special abilities to protect themselves and their creator as some left the planet to discover and learn about other worlds containing life as peaceful explorers, unfortunately not everyone saw them as such..."

Smaller beings were seen being formed on the surface with some of them flying off to stop and visit other planets with other small beings before some of the other beings turned red and started chasing the Chrysintheans off their planet as Strange explained,

"Many species considered Chrysintheans to be a virus," Ash and JJ stiffened at that, "claiming that they were spreading to the rest of the universe to conquer it and only learning of a culture's weaknesses in order to do so."

A hologram of Earth formed as a small blue being was seen landing on its surface,

"It was many years ago that the Ancient One, the former Sorcerer Supreme, met one of these beings, your mother Lorinia..."

Ash and JJ's eyes widened at this piece of information and Ash looked to Zaruk for confirmation to which they shrugged, signaling they hadn't known about it.

"She had been sent off planet to search for her mentor when she happened upon Earth and Kamar-Taj and became fascinated with this world..."

"So that's why she tried to send me here..." JJ whispered and Ash thought back to how fondly she had spoken of "a planet so different from their own but still wondrous" and thought maybe it wasn't a coincidence she ended up crashing on Earth.

"Sadly, we could not teach her our ways since it was deemed they were powerful enough on their own," Strange added before a familiar voice chimed in,

"That's when my grandfather left the Masters of the Mystic Arts and became one of the first unannounced human Jaodevs to help Chrysintheans for generations."

From around a corner of the room a man stepped out that Ash immediately recognized as she exclaimed,

"Dylan!"

"OK is there anyone here who doesn't know about us?" JJ asked as she raised an eyebrow before Strange pulled them back on topic yet again with,

"And yet despite the rejection, that didn't stop Lorinia from returning home and telling her people of Earth and the 'wonderful life it contained.'"

"She implanted a large-scale Ehraia on this planet, a beacon of sorts, that's why so many of us survivors came to this planet after the planet's destruction." Zaruk added and they remembered how they had come to bring all the survivors they could to Earth.