Chapitre 88: Reconciliation ( Part 2)

Tsenkya's viewpoint

Pel'say and his group arrived two days later. Now that I could see, their resemblance was even more striking. I was surprised that we couldn't figure it out, considering the similarities between my love and our son.

Kiyamek greeted us with respect, while Pe'lsay seemed more reserved. From what I sensed, I could see hesitation. I remembered that we never raised our twins. Was this perhaps the reason for his anger?

On the other hand, I sensed that he was related to another and as I turned my gaze, I could see his companion. She had a proud look, by her walk and her long black hair. Her face showed a person of great pride and determination. She had a leafy necklace on her chest, swollen from pregnancy. A baby carrier was at her belly, in which a baby was waving, as if wanting to come out. A belt of blue beads surrounded by purple, completed her red loincloth. On her right side, a sword in its foureau. On his right arm, a pink pearl armband finished the ensemble.

I didn't like the woman very much at first sight. With whom, my son, could he have been bound? And make a child, moreover?

In short, it promised me a complicated conversation...

So I waited, calmly, until he was alone, before going to see him. While waiting, I took the opportunity to play with my three little monsters. Nilya was the most agitated, not knowing how to keep in place. Fortunately, I knew how to keep her busy, by attracting her curiosity. So, I asked Pel'tan to make him a toy of Ikran and various other animals. Although he was surprised, he still agreed to my request, delivering to our daughter, beautiful wooden statues, representing various animals of Pandora. Thus, our little one could free her imagination, allowing to contain her overflowing energy. Pel'say was the calmest, playing with her two sisters. As for Linta, I often saw her take the Palulukan statue and play with it. She would not take any other animal, except that one. And woe betide anyone who dared to take it away from her!

Pel'tan: What is it, dear?

Me: Several thoughts are going through my mind.

It felt strange not hearing Mother, teasing me or advising me anymore. Although I had overcome her loss, her loss was still great in my heart. Hearing only my thoughts, was both strange and sad.

Pel'tan: Are you still thinking about your mother?

Me, sighing: Yes. I have lived my whole life, with her soothing presence. Now, I am alone.

Pel'tan: No, my love. You are not alone. You have me and our family.

I smiled, at my darling's words. He always knew how to find the words, to cheer me up when Mother's absence weighed on my mind.

Me: There is also something else, my love.

Pel'tan: What is it?

Me: Linta...she only plays with a Palulukan statue. I don't know if I should just see a sign or I'm the one exaggerating.

Pel'tan: It is true that I have never seen a child wanting to play with a Palu statue. Considering the terror that inspires us.

Me: Besides.

Pel'tan: Well...if you ask me, I think this is a sign.

Me: You...you think she is destined to be Palulukan Makto?

He gave me a big smile, which knew to bring lightness to my heart.

Pel'tan: Yes. Believe me, dear.

I smiled, snuggled into his arms and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. He delivered loving kisses to my neck, while watching our children. Luckily for us, they were good. But I will have to think about other things, to be able to channel the overflowing energy of Nilya. Because the toys will only last a moment, but will not captivate her interest forever. As for Pel'say, he was the wisest but also the most influenceable, allowing himself to be guided by his elder in the nonsense. As for Linta, she was the loneliest, accepting only the presence of the two of us, although she preferred Pel'tan. This worried me, given the sociability of the Na'vis. We had to resolve this, as soon as possible.