Chapter 2- The Mind Is A Whirlwind Of Thoughts...

Emma's POV:
My brain jumbles with an array of different thoughts as I close the door, just after buckling the kids in their car seats. "Do you want me to drive?" my fiancée asks me as I struggle to keep my focus all in one place, conflicting emotions running around my headspace. "No, thank you, I'll be fine." Lauren takes my shoulders into her hands, looking at me with an easily detected softness. "You say that, but you've been zoning out for the past hour." I feel a strangely noticeable feeling of anger stir within me. Being a detective is starting to fuck with my mind in a way I really wish it didn't.

"...don't tell me you're still thinking about that stick figure? It was nothing, Emma!" easy for you to say. I'm reluctant to speak the words aloud, not wanting to make my dominatrix of a lover angry before the day has barely begun. "I'm a detective, it's in my bones to investigate."

Dropping her hands, Lauren folds her arms across her chest and hits me with a look of sass. "A stick figure drawn on our drive? How on earth does that resonate with a murder investigation to you? You work too much..." I begin subconsciously feeling a spark of anger in my belly, frustrated that my fiancée dismisses my thoughts as if they're nothing.

"And you don't pay enough attention to the world around you." at my disobeying rebuttal, Lauren turns around menacingly, her sharp cheekbones made known to me from her intense look of anger. "I beg your pardon?" I hear the loud scrape of her pointed teeth grinding against each other, as she stalks over to me, gripping my roots at the beginning of my hair and tugging, until my oesophagus nearly pops. "Lauren!"

"Apologise for your behaviour." I stutter, unable to bring out the words she's requesting of me in time before her anger bubbles dangerously over the brink. "Fine. Your choice. Bend over the boot." I look around the space closest to me, realising we're out, in the open, where anyone could easily see us... "I- Lauren! We're on the street!"

A low growl rumbles in Lauren's mouth, a slight warning administered. "Did I say I gave a damn? Bend. Over." she loosens her grip on my hair to allow me to do so, but I fail to comply yet again at the shock I feel running through my blood, an uncontrollable chill sloshing through my wet blood. "The- the kids-" "If you keep quiet, they won't hear a thing, they're inside the car. I won't tell you again, Emma. Bend. Over." deep down, I know if I say my safeword she'll stop, but I can't seem to manage to bring the syllables to my lips no matter how hard I try, and find myself bending over the boot of the car.

Lauren flips up my blue dress, letting the material go from the backs of my pasty thighs to the area around my tailbone. I silently urge her to hurry up with the punishment, feeling the cool summer air blow over my nearly bare ass. Her warm hand presses against the curve of it, a sharp and satisfying slap coming closely after. "Oh!"

"Shut up." Lauren states with a hint of control, her hand yet again delivering a hot, painful hit to my defenceless skin. "What makes you think you can talk to me like that, little lamb? You know better than to displease your domme." "I-I know, Mistress...I'll do better next time."

"I'm sure you will...but first, we have to deal with what happened this time." Lauren lights a fire to my ass, repeatedly slapping it until she feels justification has been met. I'd be lying if i didn't say I was immensely turned on right now... "Argh! Lauren, I'm sorry-" "That's 'Mistress' to you. I was almost done, but I won't tolerate disrespect." her hand flies back again, slamming into my weak skin for what seems like a number of endless years, the erotic pain I feel never stopping...and I wouldn't have it any other way...

"Have you learned your lesson?" I'm left trembling at the pleasurable pain I feel, and the wetness between my legs, so much so that her words are inaudible to me. She slaps me again, catching my attention after it's departure. "Or do I need to go again?" "N-no, Mistress...I've learned my lesson..."