Chapter 5- Down On Your Knees, Or Else...

Emma's POV:
Of course. Why am i not surprised? A BDSM yacht is exactly the kind of thing Lauren would plan for me, no matter where abouts in the country we are...for her, it's just so fitting.

"Down on your knees, Emma. Now..." I drop to the floor with a vast show of sudden urgency, in no mood to disappoint my Mistress as the night goes on. No matter how keen I would be to misbehave to my wits end, I'd prefer to keep my sanity after the events of this night occur...

"Good girl. I don't want your head pointed down this time - hold it up high for me so I can clasp your collar around your slender neck like the good little pet you are." she grins with such a burst of dominance, my collar which has been wrapped around my neck many many times before held in her hand by the crook of Lauren's index finger, the black material of it tight and locking, exactly how I like it.

Please, Mistress...claim me as yours in front of all these people...I beg you...

Bending down ever so slightly, Lauren reaches her two hands around my neck, fitting the strongly equipped leather around my pulsating body part, brushing my hair back ever so lightly to allow it to be worn correctly. I struggle to move for a few blissful moments, until she adjusts it to my preferred setting.

Lauren knows the perfect ways to treat and handle me, knowing each curve and contour held on my body inside out, a lesson she's been keen to pass with flying colours over the years. I wouldn't have it any other way. We connect in an otherworldly type of way, and BDSM only helps deepen that connection to an unconditional amount of blessedness we're both happily provided with.

Bringing the long metal chain attached to my collar into her soft palms as she straightens her body to her official height, Lauren tugs on it ever so slightly, causing my body to fall forward and land on my palms. With an undoubtedly amount of menace in her posture, she places one foot in front of the other, her darkened shadow covering my scrambling body in its entirety. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...clumsy little thing, aren't you, my love?"

Failing to form completed words, my sentence of apologetic matter begins as I slightly start to crumble under the pressure of her power. "S-s-sorry, M-m-mistress...it won't happen again..." twisting her body in a unique way so she's able to become eye-level with me, she smiles in a soft yet intimidating way that shudders my soul. "It better not..."

❀❀❀

Leading me into one of the private rooms stationed below the deck of the yacht she hired, Lauren orders me to remain kneeled down like the good girl I am, in the centre of the well-furnished room and wait for her to change into her esteemed domme gear. She told me that I hadn't earned the right to watch her get changed because of my behaviour at dinner. I get slightly bored as I wait for my Mistress to get changed...and...she is in the bathroom, right where she can't see me...

Deciding to go against her wishes, I elevate myself from my kneeling down position and wander around the room, looking at each artefact held within it. When I hear her finishing up, I'll dive right back into my position, she'll never know i disobeyed her. "I wonder what all of the things Mistress wants to do to me in here after we've finished playtime are..."

When I hear the noise of Mistress's bathroom door opening, she re-enters the room too fast for me to be able to get back into my position, and I'm left standing to the right of the room, heart pounding and body shaking as her face scrunches up angrily. "Now, what did I tell you, Emma?!" "I-I'm sorry, Mistress!" I rush to get comfy back on the floor, trying to ignore the pain I feel when my knees slam back down onto the floor, hard. "Ouch..."

"On all fours." my brain takes a long, regrettable second to notice the command, and how much Lauren means it...I don't respond quickly enough for my Mistress's satisfaction, her disappointment rising dangerously. "Now!" she's never been one to think that yelling at her subs is effective - the way the word was spoken was with a harsh amount of force, which also made her manage to bare her teeth to me in the way she often does when at her most dominant.

My body jolts at her tone, scrambling to put myself in the position she requested of me. My back arched and my palms laid flat on the floor, and when I think she's going to spank me, instead, Mistress grabs the chains connected to my collar, and to my surprise, she drags me across the floor, my body stiffening at the sudden movement I'm forced with, until I eventually comply and crawl in any direction my Mistress takes me in...

❀❀❀

She storms out onto top deck, dragging me into the open night sky, where all couples of all areas of romance are displaying themselves in the most intriguing ways possible. Continuing to walk in an almost too fast pace for me to be able to keep up, Mistress tosses her head back toward me to make sure that i'm following, a whimpering look on my face at her desperate need to exhibit me...

We finally come to a stop at the very end of the yacht, where everyone participating can see us, held at the end of the narrow-pointed boat... "What makes you think you can disobey me like that?!" my body shakes at the pure dominance hanging in the air, bones rattling inside my thick, thick flesh. I've made my domme angry...and now I must pay the price. "I'm sorry, Mistress! Please, I-I'll never do it again!"

"No, you won't, because I'm going to teach you a lesson in humiliation. Stand up." shakily, I rise to my feet, enduring the pain of nerves travelling around my person. "In fact, I should tie these chains around my hands. I wouldn't want you escaping me again." looking me dead in the eyes, she ties the chains into a tight knot around her wrist, wherever she goes, I go. "You're going to take your dress off and expose yourself whilst everyone here watches you, and I don't give a damn what you have to say about it. Understood?"

I squirm on the spot, the mere thought of being exposed, vulnerable, as my naked body is shown to all of these people, breathing in the freezing night air. Mistress steps back to grant me the space to take my dress off, which I do in the most sultry way possible...

My right hand reaches, curves, around my straightened back, blindly feeling for the dreaded zip that begins my doled out punishment. The noise of the material whizzing slowly down, a scratching sound that determines the look on the peoples faces around me as I continue to allow the dress to slacken, all around my body.

"Good girl...almost there..." I avoid my Mistress's eyes at all costs, my punishment intended that way. Eventually, my outfit is left pooled at my feet, a river of navy blue forgetten at my body's end. A darkened chuckle escapes her lips, her stilettos clicking on the yacht's deck as she makes her way to me.

Shivering, quaking at the thought of her next actions, she snakes a long index finger underneath a strap of her favourite lingerie she once bought me on a trip to Paris. Each time I wind the fabric around each nerve of my body, an exasperation of impression eludes from her gape.

The finger that once grasped a strap of leather pulls back, far enough to reach her chest...until she lets go, the satisfying slapping noise of it against my skin delighting her. "That's much better...now then, show me what a good girl you can be, and get back down on your knees."

Slowly, my manner deliberately aiming to please my dominant superior, I part my knees ever so slightly in a longing way I know she eternally loves, dipping my head submissively and holding my hands behind my back. "How may I serve you, Mistress?"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed ;)

I promise I'm gonna wrap up Emma and Lauren's date night within the next chapter, I just didn't want it to be excessively long for you guys to read.

As some of you know, I'm a switch, so this chapter came easily to me as I was feeling particularly submissive when I wrote it, which is a good thing as I can deliver my best performance possible for you lovely people <3

See you Wednesday ♥️