Chapter 10- Psychopath...

Lauren's POV:
We drive home in complete silence, only the noise of bothered drivers fuming in the front seats of their vehicles, angered by the masses of traffic they're soon to be hit with as their journeys progress on. To not have to hear a babbling baby in the back seat, the newest pop song blaring from the car radio, or even my fiancées smooth, feminine voice beaming from the car windows, to fill the almost emptiness my ears are met with is a prospect I quite enjoy after my anguished visit from hell, that went exactly how I expected it to. I don't know what I expected to gain from it, but I sure as hell didn't think I'd leave with nothing at all.

"If this line of doom is telling us anything, it's that we won't be getting home in time before the babysitters' shift ends." I say as I peer down the stretched out, never-ending line of flashing vehicles, ready to put their foot down on the accelerator to forward any type of motion, despite the obvious fact that we're stuck here, for what will seem like an eternity. London traffic at its worst. One reason I'm glad I don't require a car journey to get to my place of work.

Working from home didn't feel natural anymore: with my kids living under the same roof as BDSM enthusiasts coming and going as they please wasn't a feeling I'd allow to crowd mine nor Emma's rib cage, a feeling of uncertain safety. So I decided to purchase a house, purely for my clients filled to the brim with every naughty little thing you could think of...and if that visit did anything to me other than anger my soul, it sparked an unstoppable rage beginning at my nucleus that must be resolved somehow, in some way.

Why not resolve that rage in a way both myself and Emma will find...pleasurable?

"Don't stop at home...drop us off on the end of Princess Lane." her gaze fixates on me, sat beside her, with a simper stuck to my expression, unable to be shifted away at the thoughts circulating my brain. She knows what's about to happen. I can feel the anticipation fluttering around her body being beamed over to mine, as well as the hot blood rushing through her veins and the heat pounding in her chest. She wants this, and so do i...

❀❀❀

I swing my body out of the car in a ferocious manner, slamming the door shut before making my way toward my fiancées side and grabbing her firmly by her hand, dragging her body through the doors' threshold before she can utter a single word in protest. "Lauren, slow down-" my only response is to speed up, keeping the grasp on her tight until we reach our destination and I bring my long and feisty walking journey to an abrupt halt. "You know the drill, there's my good girl...down you get..." I follow her body with my eyes as she sinks to the floor at the power of her knees, and a tantalising grin appears on my face as my eyes sweep over the beloved sight. "How may I serve you, Mistress?"

I tilt my head knowingly to the side, pondering how I want the next however many hours to play out. Those five small words hold such great meaning, and I know from a sub like Emma those words go deep, beyond the invisible line we both find easy to ignore. "I need to feel like I'm in control of something...and what better to control than my future wife's desires?" Emma embraces the dangerous glint that flitters across my expression, knowing it only comes around every full moon, and remembers how utterly divine it can make both of our unsatisfiable hungry souls feel...

Stepping forward, I bend my body in half, rising her chin with the prop of my curved index finger, noticing a hint of mischief amongst the deep-sea blue of her pupils, one that I eat up with craving anticipation. "Now tell me...are you a good girl today, or a bad one?" her face shapeshifts intriguingly, into a look I can't quite read, and frankly don't have the effort to.

Enough talking...I can barely even hear you because your clothes are on...

Emma knows exactly what I need right now...the look in her eye is surely conjuring something delicious up for me to feast my senses on...right now, I need someone to punish.