Chapter 12- Safety First...

Lauren's POV:
The delightful sound of my fiancées car coming to a halt outside of our beautiful family home brings happiness and relief to my ears, as I'm stood in the kitchen with my two children, occupying themselves with paper and a vary of coloured pencils in some way. Placing down the dish I was once drying, Ipeer over Max's head to see the dinosaur he seems to be shading a lovely dark green colour, which appears to be expertly done for a seven year old. "Do you like my picture, mum? I made it for mummy for when she comes home!" "She'll love it, buddy. And I think she'll be home sooner than you think..."

I walk over to my daughter next, who's babbling and messily dragging a red pencil across the piece of paper placed in front of her, having the time of her life, kicking her tiny legs with a giddy smile and a snotty nose on her face. Absolutely adorable. "Well, at least your having fun, snot-face." before I can clean up the green monstrosity exiting her body, the front door opens with a sense of abruptness, which I think merely nothing of. "Lauren?!" I turn back to my kids, a smile on my face. "Looks like mummy's home, guys."

Trailing through our large home to get to us, when my flustered fiancée appears into my eyeline, there's a wave of relief that casts across her still panicked face. "The kids are okay?" my expression transforms into one of confusion, my reply being given as I smooth a hand over our sons floppy-haired head, him tilting upwards to smile at me, his teeth poking out evidently, and I reciprocate with a smile myself. "Yes, my love...they're perfectly fine. Why?" I study her face from afar, several emotions showing on her facial features all at once, until a single feeling is evidently detected from her appearance, one of heavy determination. "We need to pack a bag. We're leaving the house, tonight."

❀❀❀

Emma dashes upstairs before I can say a single word, as she looks as if she's in great urgency. "Max, watch your sister for me whilst I go talk to mummy. Yell if you need me." I follow the line of trail Emma vastly took upstairs, and after hearing an array of suspicious noises coming from Aloura's room, I follow the mysterious sounds to find Emma stuffing various amounts of our daughter's belongings into a wide coach bag with great speed, causing an alarming amount of worry in my mind, wracking through all the possibilities as to what could be causing my future wife to act this strange, panicked way.

"Emma. Slow down, and tell me what's wrong." her head tilts up to face me, more anxiety being pushed onto her expression. "Where are the kids? Did you leave them on their own downstairs!?" I fold my arms over each other, addressing the tone in which she's speaking to me in, my usually polite and well-spoken submissive fiancée leaving the room. "We decided that Max is old enough to be left alone with her for a few minutes. They're fine. Now tell me what's going on." "Don't leave them alone, Lauren! What were you thinking?!" she pushes past me to head downstairs, but before she can finish the angered action, I grab her by the upper wrist, like a toddler who's in grave trouble, pulling her into our bedroom and swinging the door shut with some force, blocking out any noise.

"You did not just speak to me that way, Emma..." disregarding my serious tone of voice, the anger on her face is evident as her nails dig into her thighs, her usual submissive self hidden within her. No matter the circumstances, I'll never allow any sub of mine to disrespect me, whether it be a client...or my own partner. "Stop looking at me like that, before I give you a punishment you're sure to remember."

"Ugh, I don't have time for this!" she brushes past me to get to the door, and before she can open it I stop her in her tracks, grabbing one of her hands and holding them high up in the air above her head, my free hand swatting her ass repeatedly, searing into her warm seat as a penalty for her disobedience time and time again.

You should know by now this is how I treat a naughty girl like you...yet you continue to misbehave for me? How unaccepting...

"Thhh, ow..." I hear my sub minimally wince in pain, her hips twisting and turning in attempt to dodge my ongoing smacks, which don't seem to have an apparent end. Considering the sting I also feel in the palm of my hand, I press it against the hot backside in front of me to rest, unknown as to if it's actions will reoccur. "Have anything to say to Mistress, little lamb?" taking a deep breath through the pain felt in her seat, she casts an eye over her shoulder, aiming toward me. "I'm sorry, Mistress...I didn't mean to upset you...I'm just worried." letting go of her hand, I turn her body around to face me, and the first thing she does is breakdown into floods of tears, curling up into my chest as my arms caress her back. "My love, what's happened? You're not acting like yourself..." choked sobs formulate in her throat, the sound melting my heart at the love of my life's sadness, added to the sheer streams of tears running down her rosy hot cheeks, as well as her nose which endlessly sniffles against me.