Chapter 3- The Wonders The Night Can Bring...

Lauren's POV:
Date night. The one magnificent night that comes around every so often on which I get to take my beautiful fiancée out, and show her off for the entire world to feast their eyes on, and most importantly, to show people that I have her, in any way I want.

The exotic arrangements that this foreshadowing night holds are intended to shock Emma's mind into an oblivion, and that's exactly what they, and I'll, do. Everyone needs to know that this woman is going to be my wife, and just how extraordinarily amazing she is. I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Don't look at me like that, Aloura." as I zip up my black dress, adjusting the materialised onyx twist made around my cleavage from the designer and smoothing out the lined mesh material coated around my torso, my daughter tugs on my exposed ankle which is visible from the rather raunchy leg slit in my dress.

"Mamamamama..." as you'll find, I'm not a woman who tends to experience the emotion of 'guilt', but if anyone at all can make you feel the horrible damned emotion, it's your kids. I pick her up from the floor, supporting her minimal weight with a forearm wrapped around her bum as she looks deep into my eyes pleadingly. "You're not gonna break me down, kid. Me and mummy haven't been on a date night ever since you arrived into this world, and that's not gonna change just because you're cute."

I head downstairs with Aloura in my arms, greeted by Emma's family. We've been in Cornwall visiting her family for a few days now, and they kindly offered to babysit for us whilst we get a much needed and well deserved break from the world of parenting. After handing my daughter over to Emma's father, Arthek, he smiles at me kindly and hugs his granddaughter to his chest lovingly. "You look lovely, sweetheart."

"Thank you, Arthek. Did Emma say how long she'd be?" I should have known Emma would take longer getting ready, as her and Max usually get distracted as they pick out her outfit for the night. Why she insists on getting her son's approval of everything she attires herself in, I will never know. "She should be down in a minute, sweetheart."

Seconds later, she was. Emma saunters down the largely acquitted staircase, one hand balancing on the bannister and the other holding Max's, walking down the flight of stairs in a royal blue gown, thick fabric which outlines her torso and breasts beneath a barely lighter blue coloured mesh material, that sashays across one shoulder, leaving the other one bare.

Black fancy patterns are incredibly detailed on the torso of her gown, some which spread toward the material at her hips. The skirt of her dress is split in two sections: a wide section covering her front, and the rest covering her hips and backside.

Not to mention the pristine curls her blonde hair is tangled in, which has grown to cover the length of her upper arms. As well as the perfectly conditioned crimson lipstick smeared across her lips neatly, her face is powered in a light foundation, and her big beautiful baby blue eyes coated in a thick mascara that enhances the beauty of them. Adding to the fashionable look, is a diamond necklace I purchased for her as a birthday present a few years ago, matched with some earrings just as perfect.

She is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen...and with a pinch of luck, she'll be my wife in just under a years time. Mine. To have and to hold, to cherish and to love. "Mum, doesn't mummy look beautiful!" Max says, a proud smile wiped on his face. "She most certainly does." Emma humbly laughs, and as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, I stride up to her just as our son runs toward the couch to sit beside his sister. Good. It would be best if he didn't hear what I'm about to say...

"You look lovely...it's too bad I'm going to have to rip that pretty dress up by the end of the night..." a delighted moan escapes her lips, one that I hope everyone else heard. If only people knew the things I make Emma feel...

"But this is my favourite outfit, Laur..." I press a sugary kiss to her nose, then to her apple-like cheek, whilst whispering huskily into her diamanté pierced ear, "Don't worry, my love...I'll buy you a dozen exactly the same. Everyone should know that you belong to someone rich and powerful..." Emma returns the pecks I delivered to her, her lips touching the spot just below my lobe with a lightness that sets a fire within me.

"We'll see about that..." her heels clicking along the wooden floor, she bends down to kiss our children goodbye, and afterwards, we leave for one of our best nights in an entire year...

❀❀❀

I raise the partition shield after giving our driver directions for the journey, as there's no need for further conversation between us. Emma's eyes widen as she realises there's a reason why I requested the privacy. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's nervous. Exactly how I like her. "Lauren? What's going on?"

Opening my black and croc-printed purse, I pull out an item oh so familiar to Emma and myself, one tried and tested many many times by the both of us in various different ways, and one I know gives us both an amazing amount of intense, heart-beating, pleasurable bliss. "Really? Y-You want me to wear it tonight?"

Each time my fiancée stutters on one of her words, it only fuels the power I have over her, as it is a divine signal that my skills of intimidation are proving to work on her. "It would make our evening even more memorable...but of course, you don't have to if you don't want to." considering her options carefully, Emma eventually nods her head 'yes', granting me permission to use the remote controlled vibrator on her. A devilish grin worms it's way across my lips, as I realise...this is going to be fun.

I scan the empty, tightly enclosed space around us considerably with my green-coated pupils, finding that there is barely just enough room to slide the toy inside her, taking careful note of the tight proximity of the car...if she's in the correct position, that is. "Undo your seat belt, and kneel on your seat." "Lauren! What if I fall?!"

"I'll keep you more than steady, I can promise you that, my love..." with a heavily concerned sigh exiting from her parted carmine lips, Emma clicks the red button and her seat belt comes flying back, and she twists her slender arm to free herself of the restricting material. With a great amount of caution, Emma brings her knees up to kneel opposite me - her ass sticking out as she holds onto the ledge nearby the window of the car door.

I smile triumphantly, "That's my good girl." despite the harshly tinted windows, I can see Emma's demure smile reflecting back toward me. Lifting up her skirt, I notice the bareness I'm met with, yet another smile appearing on my features, "You took note of my request. How respectful of you."

"I'll do anything you say, Mistress..." my evil chuckle fills the atmosphere of the car, one that Emma hears very often. "Part your legs for me, my lovely." fulfilling my wish, Emma spreads her kneecaps apart as far as they'll go, and I lubricate the tip of the vibrator with her own hot, wet heat. "Mm..."

"My, my...if that gets you so turned on, how on earth will you handle what else I have in store for you?" a gulp is heard loudly plummeting down Emma's throat, one that I know for a damn fact I placed there myself. Slowly, I push the violet-coloured beam of ecstasy into her, watching as she accommodates it in such an obeying manner.

Such a good little fucking girl, I thought to myself.

However, my rather inquisitive question still remains...how Emma's going to handle everything I have planned for her baffles me, but I guess we'll find out as the night wears on...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Come on, you already knew I was an evil author, you should have expected this cliffhanger 😂

Haha, but nevertheless, thank you so much for reading, guys!

This chapter was so fun to write, I have to say I miss telling the story of Emma and Lauren, it intrigues me so much as a writer.

I guess we'll see what happens during dinner...

Really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you have a few moments to spare, please tell me what you think! I love hearing everyone's thoughts on my writing, it only makes my performance better <33

See you on Friday ;)