Kandyland

Princess was blindfolded, unaware to where her family was taking her but all she know was that she was in a long car ride.

"Alright now you have to tell me...where are you taking me" princess chuckles as she gets out of the car, walking slowly because she was blindfolded, shark and wolf helped her as shark takes her right arm and wolf takes her left hand in his.

"Ah-ah, no peeking, you'll ruin the surprise"

"You know I don't like surprises" princess says.

"Alright stop"

Snake takes off her blindfold and she opens her eyes to find a new kids pizza place with a picture of a kangaroo on the logo named kandyland it was the same picture and name on the ticket, she looks both at the ticket and the logo to compare them both.

Princess didn't seem surprised or excited about it, and she likes wherever they take her.

But there was something about this place that sent a chill up her spine, like she heard the name before.

Wolf was excited, "amazing right, come inside, you're gonna like it"

They went inside to see it was a candy land theme with candy decorations, it was pink, there had fair games like: ring toss, knock down the bottle, whack a mole, balloon pop and more, the prizes were large, they went to the dinning hall were swing...

They went inside to see it was a candy land theme with candy decorations, it was pink, there had fair games like: ring toss, knock down the bottle, whack a mole, balloon pop and more, the prizes were large, they went to the dinning hall were swinging music was playing and they was a large stage.

Princess was amazed for a little while but knows that when there is an t place, there is animatronics and after her encounter with fazbear's animatronics, she stopped trusting animatronics.

But still it was a birthday present and his knows how much it cost and how hard wolf worked to get her here, so she be polite.

"Uh isn't it amazing" wolf asked as they sat down, "we saw this place in an ad in a magazine and though...maybe we could do this for your birthday"

"That's very nice wolf...but don't you think I'm a bit too old for kiddie places"

"Aw come on, you used to love going to fun places like these"

"Wolf! I'm 17 years old now, I don't think it's normal for me to come here"

"Oh you'll never too old to come to enjoy the childish things" shark says as he grabs her shoulders.

But that wasn't her only concern, she was worried about snake.

"But it's snake's birthday too, shouldn't we do something for him"

"Why? You know him, he doesn't really care about his birthday, besides it was his idea to come here"

Princess was shocked, as she gets a flashback of 14 years ago on her fifth birthday at the mega pizza plex before the accident.

Then he frowns when he sees that on the cake had a pink icing spelling.

Happy birthday princess