Trapped...again

The others were exploring the other side of kandy land.

Filled with rides such as zip-line, Ferris wheel, carousel, and up above them was a carriage ride with a horse.

Wolf and snake were looking at a pink kangaroo statue that was a piece of art work.

"I don't get it, what is it supposed to be" snake asked.

Wolf smiled as he walks up to the statue, "what's not to get, it's a trash can, he slides his finished cup on top of the kangaroo's head.

Webs was checking out the cookie & cookie food stand, then piranha grabs her shoulder.

"Hey...can we talk" he asked as he takes her hand and leads her close to the bathroom.

Diane was looking a painted picture of kandy, Suzy, mr smiles and tooki on the wall.

Then she sad shark running with princess, "guys we got to get out of here" shark says as he looked worried, everyone gathers around him.

"Whoa shark! What happened!" Wolf as snake slithers to princess and checks on her.

"Hey are you ok" he asked her.

"We need to get out of here, now" shark was in panicked, "come on let's go" he grabs princess hand and tries to rush to the door.

But wolf stops them, "whoa whoa hey, what's wrong"

"Some toucan tried to hurt princess" shark pointed out where the toucan was out, where tilted their heads but...they didn't see anything.

"What toucan?" Snake asked.

Princess and shark saw the toucan was gone...how how...they didn't hear him?

Shark was as puzzled as princess was.

"Look we need to get out of here, it's not safe for princess"

Everyone was surprised, this would snake saying this when an animatronic attacks...but coming from shark?

He's made a few mistakes in his past...but he wasn't going to let that happen.

"What?"

"Finally someone agrees with me" snake says.

"I don't want anything happening to princess" piranha says as he holds on to webs.

"Nothing bad is to happen to princess" wolf assured them.

"Wolf look around, don't you think it's weird that nobody is around, I mean where are the employees where is everyone" shark asked.

Then everyone started to noticed, "yeah where is everyone" webs asked.

"We should get out of here before something bad happens again" snake warns him.

"Snake will you relax every thing is fine"