battle time

"Everyone get ready" wolf says.

and as everyone gets ready, snake was going to fix things between princess and shark.

He slithers you her, "hey, about happened to shake...you know he didn't mean to hurt you, he would never hurt you...it's just that-"

"I know, I shouldn't have been afraid, I got so scared, ugh. I must've offended him"

"Nah he's Jaír thinks you hate him"

"What! course I don't hate him, he kept me safe, I was so afraid of, snake i didn't mean to Ake him feel sad"

"Don't worry the sooner we get out of here, you can apologize to him later"

"Ok thank you snake"

She hugged him.

But Just then something jumped off the stage, they all turned to see a dinosaur human sized animatronic.

He wears a rockstar's attire and wields an electric guitar. He is bulky and very tall, easily shark's height, he has a Mohawk and black shades.

"It's party time" the dinosaur yelled as she puts his fist together and bashed a table when he was supposed to hit wolf and Diane but they moved.

"Quickly protect webs" wolf says.

Shark got on the Dinosaur's back, he tries to get shark off but then....

"Howdy partner" they hear a female voice, looking up, they see a female fox with big blonde hair.

She jumps down, "it's party time" the dinosaur says.

"He max you know what day it is" the fox asked.

"No! What is it foxanna" max asked as he spins around hoping to pull him off.

"It's time to dance" then she sees webs trying to give birth.

"Oh and it looks like we have a birthday girl in the stage"

Foxanna ran and when she jumped in the air, she flexed put her claws, opens up her mouth to show her sharp teeth.

Webs and princess begin to panicked, princess coved webs to protect her but a pizza platter sliced her head off,

Headless foxanna landed on her feet and fell on her legs.

Webs and princess looked up to see it the platter was thrown by piranha.

He jumps off the table and on foxanna, he steps on her hand being sure she was dead.

"No one attacks my wife and baby"

Then out of nowhere, teen chica cane running, she was grabbed princess, pinning her to the ground.

"Ugh let me go you brute" princess tries to pulls her arms off her but teen chica proved she was too strong for her.