The final battle

"You want princess you'll have to get through us first" work growled.

"To be exact" he snapped his fingers then more endoskeleton came limping like zombies towards them.

Princess hide behind shark, shaking and terrified, shark stand his guard to keep her from harm.

Piranha helped webs up the white tiger walked towards them.

"Get him Tyson" Thomas commanded him, "get them my pets"

An army of endoskeleton surrounded them, then princess turns around to see dreadbear slamming his fist down.

"AH!!" Princess screams as shark grabs and pulls her away.

Snake wrapped his tail around dreadbear's arms, he clutches his arm.

"Come on we can't let them get webs or princess"

Wolf and shark fight off the endoskeleton such as Flamethrower Bare Endo, Broiler Baby, Scorching Chica & Scorching Cupcake, Flaming Springtrap, Woodland Toy Freddy, Boulder Toy Bonnie, Swamp Balloon Boy, radioactive foxy, Cursetrap, Little Red Chica & Moldy Cupcake, Big Bad Foxy, Dark Water Bare Endo,
Sunken Toy Bonnie, Piranha Plushtrap, Heartsick Baby, Black Heart Bonnie, and Serpent Mangle.

Piranha tries to shoo Tyson away with swinging a chair at him.

And as the baby fishspider cried, webs cradles the baby trying to calm him down when behind her was a Piranha Plushtrap jumping towards her, his teeth were our and about to eat webs and the baby when...

Piranha gasped, he picks up a broken table leg with his foot and kicks it into Piranha Plushtrap mouth knocking him out.

Webs panicked as she held on tight to the baby and she crawled somewhere where she and the baby can be safe.

Then shark punches swamp balloon boy he shook his head and he tries to punch shark but shark ducks and he ends up hitting broiler baby face, her face sizzled when swamp balloon boy wet fist hit her burning face.

He watched broiler baby fell down then shark knocked his head off.

Then Flamethrower Bare Endo came towards him firing up the flamethrower but despite the heat, he covers himself then he picks up a pizza platter and throws it at him, knocking the flamethrower out, he was surprised till he saw shark smashing him with his arm, then woodland toy Freddy came at him, shark grabbed his arms, swings him around and throws him into Heartsick Baby, Black Heart Bonnie, Cursetrap and Serpent Mangle.

Then he hears another Endo walking towards him, he turns around and his eyes open wide when he sees chocolate Bonnie was back but he was melted.

"AH! You again?!" Shark went to till with Bonnie.

Then Thomas jumps down in front of wolf, "this is between me and you wolfie"

Both fathers fought, and when Diane was protecting princess as she held webs and the baby, Diane kicked scorching chica.