Origin

"Good Job mr. Snake...you figured it out" Thomas smiles sinisterly before frown in a creepy way.

Everyone was freaked out by the unhappy and threatening reunion.

"Thomas" wolf growled his name.

Princess winced as seeing her father returned back from the dead frightened her, shark wrapped his arms around her pulling her close, he glared at thomas.

Piranha held on tight to webs as she clenched their baby, they both glared.

Then Snake slithered up to wolf and he glared at Thomas.

But diane was baffled, "you're alive? But how?"

"I'm glad you asked: you see-"

A flashback played to after the destroyed of the mega pizza plex.

"After you destroyed the mega pizza plex I devised a plan to destroy you once and for, I built robots thanks to the help of afton and I had them build kandyland"

Thomas is seen construction a endoskeleton therefore recreating kandy.

"I just kept you distracted while kandy land was getting built, then when I was sent to the asylum I waited for the perfect to make my escaped and fake my death only to tip you off"

Thomas escaped the asylum then when he went over the falls, he held on to the sewers while the guards tried to find him.

"Of course I had left someone in charge of kandyland while I was away"

Standing next to him was the employee from before, he jumps down and he shape shifts to an new animatronic.

A white tiger glamrock with rainbow stripes (name this cat contest, leave a name in the comments)

He pointed a gun at him, "and it was just my luck you all came on princess birthday"

"I should've known you might be behind this" wolf growled, he feels like a idiot for not listens to snake.

"And that's not all I brought, I brought back an old friend" he pulls up a remote and as he hits the red button a door opens and out of it comes...

Dreadbear, An animatronic Frankensteined with stitching and neck bolts in the likeness of Freddy Fazbear. His feet have three toes while his hands have five fingers.

Everyone was in shocked and horrified to see Dreadbear then he roared at them

"Please welcome back...afton"

"You brought afton back" snake asked as he was not scared again...he has to deal with his past again again again.

"Yes" Thomas chuckles, "it wasn't easy I had to find his body in the ruble known as mega pizza plex and it took a lot of work but I managed to transport his body into Dreadbear but it was worth bringing you all here" but then he frowned, "I don't wanted this to happen you know...it was all supposed to go so smoothly, I ordered kandy to kidnap princess but no...he had to make it complicated and glitches out just like the others, his programming went haywire and I had to take matters into hands...so I brought you over here as a trap to lure you to your death but the others had to make it complicated, them and their stupid glitching programming"

"Well maybe you should hire a hacker" webs spat at him.

"That's when you come in webs" Thomas says as he smiles wide and creepy.

"Huh?" Piranha and webs said.

"That's why i ordered billy to kidnap you"

"What!" Piranha was getting steamed.

"You see billy was once a man just like the rest of you, he was a family man till he lost his newborn by a train, I found him and made him a deal, he was supposed to bring me webs so she can fix the glitch and in return he gets the baby, congratulations for your new born by the way" he chuckled evily.

"What? You knew webs was pregnant?" Piranha growled.

"Yes I been watching you with a little help of my robo rat, who was supposed to ripe snakes to shreds but obviously" he chuckles sarcastically, "it lead him to my plan"

But Piranha was still angry, "dude, that cowboy hillbilly was about to kill webs and you were going to give him my son"

"He was supposed to bring me webs but no...mr. Piranha had to so father mode and save his family"

"At least he's a better father then you are" webs shouted.

"You could've just stayed out of the way"

"Hey" shark yelled getting his attention, "what about fazbear world"" he asked.

"The new fazbear skin endoskeleton were supposed to kill you and bring princess but when you went bizarre...it gave me the chance that I could turn princess against but of course you had to play hero to protect her"

"A good father would know that but you wouldn't understand you never cared about princess" shark growled at him as princess held him back.

"But I do...you see I built teen Chica as a second daughter, I lived her as one but it wasn't the same, so planned to transfer princess into her"

"Oh I see...she was keeping you occupied till you got princess"

"This was always about princess I would get my revenge and my daughter but no you all had to but in and ruined everything"

"We'll go beyond link to protect princess" wolf howled as everyone gets in front of princess.

"We'll I should thank you for destroying my minions and thanks a lot Snake for destroying Chica"

"Do risk myself to save princess and I'll be damned if you think I'm gonna let you out her in a animatronic"

But then Thomas starts to go mad, "YOU FOOLS, this isn't about the animatronics anymore, it's about power and with when I'm finished with you I'll rebuild Chica and put princess in her so she can be the ultimate obedient child and with the help of webs I'll finally have a army of animatronic, I'll sent them to take over Los Angeles and then me and afton will finally rule the world"

Everyone glared by Thomas's palm and princess held on tightly to shark.

It was a battle not only to save princess but the world too.

Will they save the world and can snake fight his demons again and put a end to this nightmare...

To be continued...