Same fate

Later that night, the bad guys returned home, shark was wrapping princess arm in a bandage.

After it got bruised from getting her wrist crushed.

Wolf told Diane everything, "and that thing attacked her" wolf says.

"Whoa! Really? And she attacked princess for no reason" Diane asked.

"No reason at all, he just went up and crushed her arm" snake says.

But when he slither to the kitchen, he noticed a big scratch on princess arm, three marks with a cat claw like mark, like a cat scratch her, it was still bleeding.

"Oh hey princess, did that thing scratch you" he asked as he touches her arm.

"Huh" she looks down and saw the scars and hit her arm back as she covers it.

"Oh...It's nothing, just a scratch"

But she saw snake making an annoyed face.

"That is not a scratch, that is a scratch" he pulled shark's sleeve up to reveal a tiny paper cut, "this is something else, did that thing hurt you" he asked

"Well..." a flashback plays as princess tells them what happened.

She and Suzy reach out as she tries to grab her face but instead she hit her arm instead.

"Ah!" She tries to release herself as she hits Suzy's arm, "let me go"

The little got scared and as princess freed herself, Suzy cut princess with her nails

"AH"

The little girl saw and she got scared, she then ran away.

And as princess grabs her arm, she looks up and saw sun picking her up by her wrist again.

"AHHH!" Only to hurt her again.

The flashback ended with wolf trying to look at her arm.

"Wolf please...it's fine"

"No it's not, this is a bad wound and if we don't clean and bandage it, It'll get worst, come on...let me just"

He gently takes her arm and he cleans the cut with a wet rag, then he wraps it up.

"Still we should have never had came, I should sue that place for all the money they have"

"Calm down snake, I'm sure it was just a accident, maybe a glitch, let's not worry about what happened and try to sleep" princess tells him and by her smile, he calms down.

"Ok princess...your right, let's forget what happened, at least we won't have to see that place anymore"

"Happy birthday princess" wolf says as she walks upstairs.

But snake was wrong....because the next day, they were about to get haunted by their past.

It was morning and princess went to check the mail and she finds a letter from kandy land.

Inside the bad guys were having coffee when princess came in.

"Oh hey guys, check this out, it's a letter from kandyland"

"WHAT?!" They all shouted as some of them spit out their coffee.

And princess begins to read the letter, "dear sir/ma'am we apologize for the incident from yesterday, as an apology we like to offer you an all day free pass, everything is free on us, we hope to see you again soon- regards from kandy" she takes out a Golden keycard.

"I think they want us to come back"

Everyone looked at each other, "I think that's a great idea" piranha says.

"Yeah bad everything's free" shark added

But snake didn't wanted to go back where princess was attacked.

"What? You seriously want to go back after what happened, no way"

"Come on snake it is princess birthday" wolf tried to convince him.

"Well actually it's snake's birthday too, so I think we should make it about him, we should celebrate his birthday today"

"No way" but snake was being stubborn as always.

Then princess walks up to him, "i think we should go, it would be impolite not too, plus it would be a-shame to waste the opportunity they gave us"

"See... she makes a good point" shark says.

"You really want to go back after what happened to you"

"It's ok snake, I'm fine now and it'll probably won't happen again"

"I don't know, I don't think this is a such a good idea, bad things happen when we go to places like animatronics"

"It won't happen again"

"But if-"

"Snake! You said it yourself, no matter what happens, you'll keep me safe, and I know you'll be there when I fall, I promise...everything will be alright" she whispered.

Snake looks around, she tries to think about it and when she stares at him with puppy eyes...he finally gave in.

"Ugh...alright fine...but I'm staying by your side the whole day"

"Yes" everyone cheered as they finally agreed, princess hugs snake.

"Ok, come on guys, we're going back to kandyland" wolf says.

It would be fate that lured them back to their death.