The answer may shock you

Piranha looked up at webs who was overwhelmed from dehydration and giving birth to a newborn baby boy.

We walks up to her, they were both exhausted but when webs held their baby, then she started to cry.

Piranha bends down, looking down at his new born kid, he rubs it head and it cooed.

"It took awhile but it was worth the wait" piranha says softly.

"Our child is so beautiful" webs sobbed.

"So have you thought about to name our kid" piranha asked.

"I was thinking...Pepe Jr."

Piranha smiled and his Mohawk wagged in excitement, "so it's a boy" he then turned to his son, the hybrid spidefish was sleeping, he cup his son's cheeks and stroke them.

"My son" his kiss his wet covered son on his forehead.

Then he turned to webs, still covered from oil after beating up billy, and was still sweating after giving birth.

But compare to the grossness they were in, it didn't stopped them from sharing a kiss.

Piranha lead in and they kissed passionately, their foreheads touched and they both hold on tight to the baby, pulling each other in a hug.

Then princess ran to shark, "shark!"

Shark turned to see how distressed she was, tears running down her face.

"Princess, about what happened I-"

She then hugged him really tight, her head on his chest crying a lot, her arms around him, he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm so sorry shark"

He was surprised that she was apologizing to him.

"I didn't mean to be terrified of you...I was just really so scared"

"Don't worry princess everything will be alright I promise, we're going to get out of here I promise"

Then right behind him when princess let go she screams: "LOOK OUT!"

He turns to see Firework Freddy wearing an American hat, with red, white, and blue stripes, He also dons dark blue and white sunglasses.

He sports a pale cyan vest with a white star on it, and holds a red and white-striped firework in his hands.

He came at them when he puches his face, his head broke apart.

Then endoskeleton came towards him and princess.

He blocks them from getting to her, but as everyone helps out.

"I isn't understand...who could be behind this" wolf asked as he knocks two animatronics out.

"Well Chica did say that he would never figure it out" Diane said.

Piranha protected his wife and son by smashing the endoskeleton with a leg from a table.

"Yeah...who is he?" Webs asked.

Snake started to think as he puts some pieces together, he always said you never could figured it, It's always been about you All he wants is you, it's only been about you, like no one else matters, what's so special about you anyway, why no me, why can't he just love me, but all he cares about...is you, not anymore.

Then his face faces dropped as he knew exactly how it was.

"I know I'm who it was?"

"Who?" wolf asked as he punched out the last endoskeleton.

"The last person we would least expected...Thomas"

Then suddenly they heard sarcastically clapping.

They all turned their heads up and they saw that coming out of the shadows was the Grimaldo mastermind himself.

"Thomas" snake hissed.