"Let's go to the beach, each, let's go get a wave"

(Skye's POV)

Several more months dragged on, Camilla had left, because she was pregnant her baby due July 4th a few days from now, she was on maternity leave. I then began to daydream of me and Niall, getting married and having children. Ever since I walked backward into and ended up throwing 20 ring binders full of paperwork at him, he hasn't left my mind. He's too addictive. My addictive drug.

(Jess' POV)

It was the weekend and me and Skye were going to the beach, unfortunately so were 1D (management wanted us to 'bond') and Louis was bringing his on-off girlfriend Eleanor Calder, basically my worst nightmare. Oh my god I will rip her head off one day.

Me and Skye were I her room getting ready.

"Ugh, why does she have to come?" I whined talking about Louis and you-know-who. Skye chuckled, shaking her head.

(Skye's POV)

"Hey moany pants, calm down Jess, just keep it casual and act like you don't care when she says shit to you, if she gets no reaction she'll give up on you and start on someone else" I comforted, smiling, knowing that someone was going to be me. She grinned appreciatively, she knew that I would be her next victim but she also knew I'd gone through enough shit in my life to pick myself up and start again, I've got hard skin. So when me and Niall go public today at the beach, directioners you just try and damage an already damaged girl with skin of steel. Go on, I dare you.  

(Jess' POV)

When Skye smiles, emphasising on the 'WHEN', like a proper smile not just a small flicker, she shows off her crooked teeth she hates so much so she tends not to smile that much or laugh a lot which is sad because she laughs at practically everything and her laughter is the best thing to hear, especially with what she's gone through as a child, she only will show her teeth to someone she really likes and trusts.

"Haha yeah, aww, you're so cute, Skye, I love you" I said honestly pouting slightly. Skye chuckled and pinched my nose cutely.

(Skye's POV)

Jess looked at me like she was ready to cry. "Hey, it'll be alright, it'll work out life always does, even if does take a while for it to, Eleanor and Louis aren't dating, and awwh babe I love you too and I'm ALWAYS here" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Ah fuck this" I said, laughing, and brought her in for a special Skye hug.

Then Louis burst in, dragging the rest of the boys in too. I was just standing in my bikini top and shorts. Niall was impressed, he raised his eyebrow whilst smirking at me and winked. He walked over to me and slyly wrapped his arms wrapped my tummy and rested his head on my shoulder I leaned towards him and smiled sweetly.

"Awhh you sure would be cute together" Liam and Zayn smiled at us. I blushed and kissed Niall's cheek. I smirked and raised my eyebrow.

"Umm, we are together" I announced, everyone jaws dropped, Jess just grinned. I smirked.

"Well we can see that, he can't keep his hands off you" the boys sniggered. Niall rolled his eyes, stuck his tongue out at the boys and kissed my cheek resting his head on my shoulder.

"Well of course not, he's my boyfriend" I added sassily.

"You sure about this babe?" Niall asked. The boys looked at us confused. Then realisation hit them. Media.

"We were planning to go officially public today at the beach, and yes Niall we agreed this together and I am genuinely ready, your concern for me is touching but I am fine, really"