Exit Wounds

(Jess' POV)

I am SO angry at Louis. he might be my best friends of 181/2 years but he doesn't remember who I am and  Cody was my friend too and he was the best friend of my bestest friend ever Skye. She loves me and has stuck around. She sits by Cody's side all day and does night shifts every night, to check on him and make sure he stays unharmed.. She hasn't even looked at Niall since he got admitted to the hospital. He had cuts and bruises on hid face but nothing compared to Cody. I knew Niall had a jealousy problem but Cody wasn't saying that's tuff because he fancied Skye, he's dating here sister for god's sakes, he said those thongs because, like me, we see Skye as our little sister, and it kills us to see her hurt. 

(Skye's POV)

My hands are cold, my body's numb

And there he was. So perfect. Yet such an asshole. My asshole. Fuck my life.

"Pez, Jess, Soph, I'm cold, I'm gonna get a coffee, want one?" They all nodded and I got up and walked over to the café machine for something hot for all of us. I walked past Niall, ignoring him. He tried to talk, but I brushed him off and continued to the machine. Of course, he followed, I could feel what was coming next to so I went outside and he followed. Good. Now I could yell all I liked at him and not get thrown out of the hospital.

I'm still in shock, what have you done?

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING NIALL??! BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF CODY?!! YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANS TO ME!! WHAT WERE YOU, OH MY GOD, YOU JUST, I CANT, WHY DID YO-" I could have burst into tears but I was too angry. 

"Princess, I'm sorr-"

"NO! SORRY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO CUT IT!" 

My head is pounding, my vision's blurred

Because of all the shouting, my head began to hurt and I was losing consciousness. I could faint at any point. I closed my eyes and breathed in deep then exhaled slowly. I opened my eyes again and Niall had red, puffy eyes where he constantly rubbed his eyes, angry that he's crying. He looked so desperate and apologetic, I was breaking at the the sight. I couldn't yell at him anymore. I loved him too much and I was hurting. It was just anger but I was too scared and angry.

Your mouth is moving, I don't hear a word

"I'm ignoring you, you're speaking but I can't hear you, no, I can't do this, I just can't, just leave, leave before I really do something I regret" My whole world just crumbled to the round and I fell to the ground sobbing and in mental pain. Niall tried to help but I pushed him away. He stumbled back and fell over a bin and cried out. My heart plummeted at that sound. I thought I was hurting then but then I looked at Niall, he had a pathetic, apologetic, puppy look on his face, tears in his eye, his bottom, quivering and sticking out. My baby. My puppy. My boyfriend. Lover. Best friend. Soul mate. And I pushed him away.

And I hurt so bad, that I search my skin,

For the entry point, where love went in

I look around at my body and my surroundings. It's still sunny but I felt like it's raining, snowing, hailing, everything hitting me at once. I lean my head back against the hospital wall and let the tears fall freely down my cheeks.

I touch my heart and it's still besting but it's heavy with pain, guilt and sadness. It was a cutting night tonight. I needed a release and Zara is with Cody, Niall almost killed Cody and Jess and me never speak anymore. Once people in my life leave, they leave. That's it. No one has ever come back. Not for me anyway.