Take 1| Before The Curtains Raise

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 1
Before The Curtains Raise

The sounds made by the shutter of the high quality lensed camera were getting a little on her nerves then. Something in the air was getting extremely ominous, telling her to just throw off these unnecessarily tight fitted dress and go home to get cozy in a random pajama.

I hate it.

Hana attempted to calm herself by rubbing the palm of her itching hand. Every moment sucks. She closed her eyes to concentrate to find out what was the thing which was making her feel so icky.

Is it the make-up?

The female shook her head in disagreement with herself. She had full belief in her love for make-up. It was one of the reasons for her to become a model. "Ms. Hana, let's try this." The camera director handed her a prop which was a photo album.

Her nose scrunched in disgust, seeing her own photos in that album. Did I always look this lifeless? She stood up, being unable to stay there for another second. "I need to go home. I don't feel well," Hana curtly muttered before disappearing from there into her touch-up room.

She had been feeling vulnerable for a number of days. For some reason, she was getting exhausted by posing numerous times in front of the same camera. Either she needed to quit or get a vacation. Hana grabbed her hair in frustration as a teardrop rolled out of her eyes. Is this how it feels like when something you considered your life slips out of your hands and you fucking cannot even do anything about it?

"How long are you going to take?" A soft melodic voice spoke but in a very rude tone, as the door opened roughly. Hana turned around abruptly to face whoever the intruder was.

The male cocked one eyebrow as he examined the person stood in front of him. With a very little suspicion, he said, "You are not the one I was filming." The one I was filming was hotter than this one.

Hana scoffed scornfully. "Do you realize that you just made an offense?" He stepped closer to the female. Bending a bit to match her height, he stared directly into her eyes. "Why?" He tilted his head to the side. "Did I see something I wasn't supposed to, miss?"

The fact that he meant that he saw her crying was completely clear to Hana. A vein popped up on her forehead. Her lips parted, making a smirk appear on the male's lips as if he could already predict what she was going to say.

"Director Jeon, here you are! I was looking for you all over the place." Jungkook's apprentice, Lee Donghyuck made his way into Hana's touch-up room.

Hana stood on her tiptoes to peek from above Jungkook's right shoulder to see the face of the second intruder. Why didn't I fucking lock the door as soon as I got in?

"Oh, I am sorry. Did I interrupt something?" Jungkook turned around to face Donghyuck. "You came at the right time." Jungkook used his thumb to lazily point at Hana. "Was I filming her tonight?"

"No, director Jeon. She is Park Hana. You were filming Kim Saeron tonight." Hana narrowed her eyes at Jungkook. "What kind of director are you if you can't even recognise your own model?"

The male cocked one eyebrow before leaning in. He softly whispered into her ear, "I don't need to hear that from some unprofessional crybaby model." His efforts to make it less obvious were fruitless though since Donghyuck had heard him.

Jungkook was not entirely unsuccessful as their abrupt closeness caused Hana to stiffen. She was suddenly very aware of his presence. The female placed her hands on his chest and shoved him away. "I don't care about who the fuck you are. If you don't get out of this room this instant, I am calling the security."

"Woah, slow down, your highness. Otherwise this tight fit you are wearing," Jungkook lowered his gaze, tracing it down the already stiffened female 's figure, Hana's eyes widened in disbelief to the audacity of the guy standing in front of her. "Might—"

"Uh—we should get going director Jeon," Donghyuk interrupted his mentor, fearing the conversation could go out of hand due to his definite rude comment which was still on process.

"Right." Jungkook took a brief glance at Donghyuck before returning his attention to Hana. "We will take your leave now, Cinderella. Don't forget your glass slippers on your way home." With that being said, the male chuckled.

"Then what are you?" The female finally responded to one of his remarks. "Scooby Doo—Fleeing like a coward even before letting me speak."

"Oh princess, you can check it on my apartment bed some time."

Hana's jaw left hanging as Jungkook cockily made his way out of the room with Donghyuck closely following behind him, being shocked by the latest conversation even though he was well aware of how his mentor 's personality was.