Take 7| Wild Card

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 7
Wild Card
________________________

"May I have a dance?"

Hana was very young when she had first started working in this industry. One of the many things, she had learnt was courtesy. And he is attractive as fuck. So she took his hand. What's the worst can happen?

Taehyung softly smiled before pulling her closer to his body in one swift move. Woah! Hana was startled but gave her best to maintain her calm. The male did not fail to notice it.

Jungkook did not realise when he started glaring at them. The fact that they were now dancing did not sit well with him.

They slowly moved in sync with the music. After a while Taehyung's hand made his way up to her back from her waist. Hana was slightly disappointed when he let go off of her waist. But when he touched her bare back, a light shiver went down her spine.

His touch was delicate but still managed to shoot daggers through her brain. Wearing backless gown was a good idea? Bad idea? She was genuinely confused at that point. Her right hand which was holding his earlier was now tangled up with her other hand wrapping around the male's neck.

Jungkook's grip on the wine glass he was holding, tightened. His plus one, the actress was watching him with wide eyes. She wondered what was upsetting him so much. As she followed his gaze, she found Hana and Taehyung dancing and they were a little too close to each other for Jungkook's likes.

This encouraged Taehyung to inch closer towards her. There faces were dangerously close when the male whispered, "Let's take this to my place, shall we?"

Hana's eyes widened. She did not see this coming. Are athletes always this direct? She had met him for the first time that night. It did not sit morally right with her to spend the night with someone she did not know at all.

No words came out of her mouth at all. He waited for her to speak. How do I say no to this face? The bad habit she had developed that night of agreeing to everything Taehyung said was preventing her from refusing him.

Just then, someone bumped into Taehyung and a glass of wine was spilled on his expensive suit. "Oh, you were blabbering so much for the past few minutes, I wondered if you had gotten thirsty from all the talk so I wanted to offer you this drink. But somehow it ended up spilling. My bad."

It was Jungkook. Hana was surprised to see him there. But the thing was she had totally noticed how Jungkook had intentionally spilled the drink on Taehyung. What? Why?

Taehyung turned to him with a composed face. "Come on, man." He rested his hand on Jungkook's shoulder at which Jungkook narrowed his eyes, getting annoyed at the contact. "Not only that you did it intentionally but also you have no wish to hide it. Why lie then?"

The male scoffed before dropping his hand from his shoulder and turning his attention to Hana. "You need to spill what you are thinking, idiot." Taehyung also glanced at Hana. She was looking at Jungkook, being fazed. She had no clue that Jungkook was talking about her being unable to decline Taehyung's proposal.

"Don't make others step in your problems." Taehyung gasped. "So it was because of Ms. Park? Thank goodness, I had thought you were a hater." He flashed Jungkook a smile. "Just say, you were jealous that most beautiful woman at this party was dancing with me and not you?"

Hana kept staring at Jungkook, trying to read through his expression. Jealous? Really? Jungkook gritted his teeth before looking right into his eyes. "For your kind of information, your blazer is still dripping so it's better if you go and get changed. Our staff will help you."

"Don't know if I should thank you for that or not since you were the one who caused this. But we will settle that later." With that being said, Taehyung took his blazer off. Hana's mouth gaped at the sight of his biceps trying to rip out of the sleeves of his shirt.

Jungkook scoffed at the female's reaction. "Are you still in middle school or what?" Hana took the hint and raised her jaw up to close her mouth shut. Taehyung smirked before letting the staff escort him to a closet.

"Can't you lay low for once?" Jungkook turned around to see his father.