Take 13| Edited

____________

Take 13
Edited
____________

Hana tightened her grip on the indigo coloured coffee mug. Her fingertips tapped on the material in a rhythmical way before ceasing to wrap the mug with her palm. The warmth of the hot coffee radiating through the glass was soothing her a bit.

Donghyuck placed a rivotril down on the table. Just in case. He abruptly halted in front of Hana before pressing his palm on her forehead. Although her reddened cheeks were already giving it way, he confirmed his doubt.

"You have a fever."

Thank goodness, Hana thought, at least this way he won't know how badly I am blushing. She internally facepalmed herself. I must really be a high schooler.

"It's probably just because of cold. I will be fine." Donghyuck shook his head. "You are burning up." The female sighed. "Enough about me. Tell me about yourself. Donghyuck idly shrugged. "What about me?"

"Anything," was her response.

"Do you wanna come to my mom's wedding?" Hana widened he eyes in disbelief. "Are you fucking insane Lee Donghyuck?" He let out a chuckle at her reaction. "Come on, it will be fun."

"No, thank you."

"No, really." The male leaned back against the wall with one hand of his tucked in the pocket of his pants. "I am seriously planning on going. So, if you don't have anything better to do, then be my plus one?"

Hana kept staring at him. How can he say these things so nonchalantly? Does he not get hurt? She slowly looked down, carefully avoiding his gaze. "Why do you have to go?" She mumbled softly. Just hang out with me instead.

"Huh?" He bent down to get close to her. "Couldn't catch it." Hana looked up only to get startled by seeing his face so close. "N-nothing." She moved away from him standing at a distance. The man was doing something to her—something which was beyond her control.

"If you want me to go with you, I surely will. But on one condition."

He smiled at her. "What is it?"

"You can't invite Jeon fat-nose Jungkook there."

"Fat-nose?" Donghyuck seated himself down on the couch beside her. "Is that a nickname?" He added with a chuckle. Hana shifted in her place awkwardly. She could not be sure if it was because of Donghyuck or the fact that she had actually given Jungkook a nickname.

"Uhm—" the female stuttered a little. "It's not a lie anyway." Donghyuck let out a laugh at her flustered expression. "So? Are you going with me to the wedding?"

Hana found a little girl inside herself, studying in middle school or so, getting excited and fluttered just at the fact that Donghyuck had asked her out. To a wedding—so classic and romantic even for a date.

The black haired male cocked his head to the side, waiting for her plus one to respond. Hana shook her thoughts away before flashing him a smile. "I need to pick a dress!"