Take 11| Plot Unravels

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 11
Plot Unravels
____________

Despite rejecting the food, Hana found herself sitting down on the dining area of Jungkook's apartment after a fair amount of time of her stomach growling twice in a row.

Jungkook glanced at the female. His eyebrows twitched as he averted his eyes, gazing away and around simultaneously. Luckily, his eyes landed upon the object he was searching for.

Reaching behind Hana, he loosely wrapped one of his white shirts around her shoulders. "That dress should be illegal," he muttered under his breath, making sure that Hana could not hear him.

"Did you just acted sweet to me, Mr. Jeon fat-nose Jungkook?" His forehead creased again at the nickname she liked to call him by. "Why run your mouth when your stomach is doing all the talking, pig?"

"Pig?" Hana threw a pack of snacks at Jungkook which he easily blocked with a tray when he was behind the kitchen counter to prepare for breakfast.

"Nice shot, by the way," he took a brief pause before saying, "pig."

"Didn't you just say, I was a beggar and now pig? Don't you think, you are contradicting your own words?"

Jungkook continued arguing with her while cooking with a poker face. "Then should I say an overeating beggar? A pig beggar?"

"That's not even a thing." Hana puffed up her cheeks before crossing her over her chest. Jungkook just let out a chuckle in response. The female could not deny the warmth she had received in an instant from Jungkook's shirt.

She embraced herself tightly, getting engulfed in his shirt stealthily in attempt to prevent Jungkook to notice but it was of no use since he had already seen it from the corner of his eyes, causing to curve his lips upwards in a soft smile.

Cute.

The male instantly shook the thought away. There's no way that feisty little thing can be cute. He continued preparing eggs for omelette with Hana sitting on the table in front of him.

"Pancakes and omelette?" Her mouth gaped at the sight and scent of the food that had been placed in front of her on the table. "Never saw it before, peasant?"

"Shut up!" Hana rebuked before digging into her omelette and taking a big bite of it. "I had guessed you would have cooked two packets of ramyeon or something."

Jungkook took out the chair across her and seated himself on it. "Just because we spent the night together, we are not on that level of intimacy where I will cook ramyeon for you."

Hana grimaced at the thought. "Anyone, I swear anyone present here biased or not—" The male snickered at her attempt to imitate his words. "Would have assumed that you spent a lot of effort to impress me with these pancakes and syrup dripping on it."

"Really?" He said, without much thought, still flustering Hana in the process as if he had been treating her as someone younger than him which she was and getting entertained by this silly conversation.

"Y—yeah," she stuttered once. "Well, then you should know." Jungkook placed his elbows on the table before resting his face on the back of his hands. "Ramyeon holds a specific meaning for which I think you are totally unsuitable for."

Hana blinked, trying to grasp what he was saying. "I just don't want to be labelled as some pedophile considering your mental age to be twelve or under."

The female ticked herself right in her brain for correctly assuming when she had gotten flustered for plausible reason. "See." Jungkook reached up to touch the corner of her lips.

The sudden physical interaction between them managed to send butterflies prattling down her stomach. Jungkook grabbed a tissue from the tissue box kept on the table to clean the syrup from his hand that he had wiped from the corner of her lips.

"I mean who else would eat so messily other than a five years old."

"Just send me home."

"Finish eating first, sweetheart if you want to prove that you are an adult." Hana shook her head. "I am full already. I am going to call an Uber."

"I thought you didn't want any scandal. You getting out of my house in the morning, wearing my shirt over that dress of yours from last night, don't you think will spread rumours?"

Hana paused to think for a moment. "I will call Seojun, then."

"Whatever suits you," Jungkook muttered but it did not sit quite well with him. That name, again.