Question...?

Lihito x Reader

--

Lihito didn't like to watch as you danced across the room.

It was a thrown-together party curated by none other than himself and Sekibayashi after Seki's fight earlier in the night. The pro-wrestler had a vision come to him in the middle of the match for a rager like no other. As he sent the final blow to his opponent, he was already listing off all of the alcohol he wanted.

Lihito, at the time, thought it was a great idea.

He loved to drink, he loved to dance, and he loved that his friends would let as loose as he did for a night. With a bottle of whatever alcohol Seki handed him in his hand, he was about to make his way out in the thick of it when he saw you.

You were twirling with your head thrown back in laughter with Saw Paing offbeat to an EDM song. He could faintly hear Saw Paing's yelling over the music but wasn't close enough to decipher what he said to make you laugh and press up against him.

Lihito remembered when you used to look at him like that.

Your red dress twirled around him in the darkness of Lihito's favorite club. It was your first time going out for the night with him after dating for a month, and he could not have asked for a better time.

You smelled of cheap, fruity vodka as you laughed loudly in his ear. Your hands clasped around his neck and one of his hands held his drink as the other rested on your waist, swaying with your hips to the beat of the song.

Your face shined with sweat in the spotty dim lights and his blonde hair stuck up at odd angles. You ended up mangling it after getting a little too into a song they played, not that Lihito was complaining. "I love this song!"

"Me too!" Lihito yelled back and you giggled again at nothing. You focused back on dancing and Lihito swore he fell in love right then as you moved his hand down lower on your waist.

You danced differently now.

You used to be full of big movements and low drops, yet he watched as Saw Paing led your hips in a movement smoother than the R&B song they were playing. You somehow managed to keep a bottle of fruity vodka in your hand from spilling as you and Saw Paing danced like you were one person, not two sweaty bodies in a drunken haze.

Your meteor-shine eyes reflected the party lights all the way over to Lihito. If he could say anything to your face he would tell you again how pretty you looked drenched in sweat with matted hair. He could imagine it now: looking into your eyes, he leaned in close, and your hands snaked up his torso as he pushed you against the nearest wall, making you completely forget the song you said you loved so much.

Lihito took another swig of his drink.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Lihito?" He desperately chased after you through Seki's house party, trying not to get caught up under the stilletoes you wore.

"Baby, I promise, it was nothing." He turned a corner after you down a connecting hallway. "Nothing? You let her fucking grind on you in front of everyone. I thought you were better than that." You scoffed and made your way into the main room, the room quieting down a bit as they picked up the tail end of the conversation and the look on your face.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that!" You stopped for a second before continuing your steps, leading you through the middle of the room so you could get to the door and leave.

Lihito panicked.

He had never meant to let that woman come that close to him, but one second she's on him and the next you're rounding the corner with his drink in your hand. You threw the drink on the pair before storming off, and Lihito didn't know how to make you stay.

Thinking quickly, he did what he knew he could do right: kiss you.

He spun you around and took your face in both hands.

The crowd erupted in laughter, not believing the sight. They watched as your shoulders tensed and your arms froze.

To their shock, you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in closer, his arms falling down to your hips.

Cheers came from the small crowd as Lihito raised a victorious fist into the air.

You had never had as much fun as you had with Saw Paing.

He could dance like no other man, so much so that you were convinced he somehow knew what the playlist was going to be beforehand, the music embedding itself inside his bones. He smiled when you sang the lyrics and shook your head back and forth when your favorite parts came up. You bounced in place when you weren't putting effort into dancing and took him by the hands and made him jump with you. You were a force to be reckoned with, and nothing was going to stop you from having fun.

Not even Lihito, who was not-so-subtly staring at you from the outskirts of the room. It made your blood boil just knowing he was in the same room as you, let alone staring at you like you were the one who got away, not the girl he pushed away due to stupidity.

Saw Paing pulled you back in by your hips and you locked eyes with Lihito as he did.

He had cheated on you.

You had fallen asleep beside him, only to wake in the middle of the night to a cold bed. You texted and called and not even Seki knew where he was. You ventured out to the only place you knew he would be, the downtown bar he loved so dearly.

You took two steps into the club when you laid eyes on them.

It was a rare occasion when the club was fully lit, and there stood Lihito pressing a woman in a pink neon dress up against the same wall he pinned you to.

Fifteen seconds later Lihito was on his knees begging you to stay with a bloody nose and half-moon eyes.

You watched as the same girl who you saw him fucking took him by the arm and led him toward the bar, still wary of the power you held over him despite their two precious years together.

do you wish you could still touch ...her? it's just a question