Cosmo Imai 02

Requested by @potahoessx ^^ !!

~

"Cos, you need to take it easy. You have another fight soon and Adam did kinda punch you across the arena a few times." She looked up to her boyfriend and brushed his hair from his eyes.

"I know, but I'm fighting Akoya next and I need to figure out his strategies as thoroughly as possible. Love, I'll only be an hour at most." Cosmo grasped her hands in his. She knew he was using his charm to try and get her to give in.

"Nope. Now let's go watch a movie." She drug him to the small living room in their room at the resort.

She flung herself down on the couch and brought him down, too. She clicked the TV on and browsed through the listed movies.

"Action? That's a big no. Comedy?" She looked to him for an answer. "Whatever you want to watch." Cosmo threw a blanket over them as she snuggled back against his chest.

One sad romance movie later...

"Why did he have to sacrifice himself? They could have been happy if he wasn't such a dumbass." She sniffled and wiped her tears on a balled up tissue she had clutched in her hand since the first half of the movie.

"I know, love." He hugged her close as she cried into his shirt.

"And she was stringing him along the whole time! She was too caught up in the popular boy that she couldn't even notice his feelings until it was too late!" She looked up to Cosmo and he smiled softly.

"I know, love."

~~

I hope I didn't go too sad or anything with this!

Words~ 278