Raian Kure 03

requested by @Midnightstar234 !!^^

--

Raian Kure killed Mokichi Robinson. Her boyfriend killed her brother. She was conflicted beyond belief. She met Raian a few years ago on a trip to Tokyo, and he decided that they would keep in touch no matter what. He eventually asked her out, much to her shock, and they started their long distance relationship.

She thought that the Annihilation Tournament was going to be a good opportunity for their families to meet. And she certainly didn't expect him to kill her brother.

"Y/n." Her head shot up at his voice. She was sat in an empty hallway on the floor her and Elena's room was on for privacy.

Tears ran down her blotchy face and Raian swore he almost regretted snapping her brother's neck.

"I'm-"

"You're not sorry. So don't bother." She brought her knees up to her chest and cried into them. Raian silently made his way over to his girlfriend and sat down next to her. His side touched hers and he felt her flinch away.

"You killed him. You killed him in front of me and my baby sister. If it wasn't for the doctor he had he would be dead." The words were spat from her mouth so fast that Raian almost missed them. He kept his temper in check as to not hurt her anymore.

"I told you I was ruthless." Raian glared at the wall in front of them and crossed his arms. He leaned back on the bench as her sobs quieted a bit.

"I know you're ruthless. But he was already beat. You didn't have to do that and you did. It was unnecessary and fucking childish. You were like a child taking the biggest piece of pizza so no one else could." Her head started to lift and she glared at him.

"What do you want me to do?" Raian's tone was sharp but she didn't care if he was being rhetorical in his question. She was going to tell him what she wanted.

"I want an apology that you mean and for you to get better at comforting people."

"Whatever." Raian grumbled and cursed as he pulled her coiled figure into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her stiff body and rested his head against hers.

"I would thank you, but you don't deserve it."

--

this is not what you wanted at all i am so sorry

if you want me to redo it request it in like january please so i can enter it with a clear mind

i hope yall liked it cause i kinda do even tho it is n o t h i n g like the request

im not good at writing endings so it may be a little forced at the end

i promise yall i'll feed you with some saw paing content before 2021

words~~479