Chapter 7

Should I make them get together in the next chapter or to early??

No one pov

It's been three weeks ever since Neteyam and aonung met. The two boys were catching feelings everyday but afraid to ruin there friendship, they would make eachother laugh and smile a lot, at this point some Navi thought that they were dating.

They wouldn't leave each other for a minute. First thing in the morning they would always see each other and never leave each other side. Sometimes they would sneak out. Neytiri keeps on getting suspicious about those two and decides to tell him what is going on.

(Later at Dinner)

Everyone was eating there food, they had tuk favorite food since she requested it, curry. Everyone was done and they all said thank you, they were about to go to sleep until neytiri said something, "neteyam. Can I talk to you" she step out side

"Oooo looks like some one in trouble" loak, kiri, and tuk said "shut up" neteyam talked back, his last word before going outside.

"Yes mother" his soft voice said "neteyam. Tell me the truth, are you and aonung a.. thing?" Neteyam was shocked by that question. "Um no we're not" neteyam reply "hm okay. But if you guys are one day. Tell me" and with that she left back inside.

Neteyam was shock on what happen, he just got confused on what happen, he went back inside to, Jake approached to his son "what did you mom said" he whispered "oh if I was dating aonung but I told her no and she said tell me when, do you think it bad?" He whispered back

"No, I don't think so. For now get some rest okay?" The boy just nodded and went to sleep.

Neteyam kept on getting nightmares about how no one will every like him. It's gotten worst every night, it happen for at least 4 days. He hasn't told anyone about this. Neteyam breaths harder as if he was having a panic attack, his heartbeat is getting faster, he is sweating, and then he woke up feeling like throwing up.

He didn't but as he touch his heart. His heart seem scared, neteyam took deep breaths, "in....and out" he whispered to him self. Once he felt better He laid down staring at the ceiling. He once fell asleep again peacefully and calmly this time.

~
Sorry y'all if it short but tomorrow will be longer