Chapter 14 (end)

Guys me and friends  went to the movie theater and I said if we can watch avatar (I wanted to watch it again) said that avatar sucks ass😔 AND THEY NEVER SEEN IT. We had too see Megan instead😔 good movie though

No one pov still

The two boys were glad that there parents were okay with them dating.

The two boys have been dating for 5 years. (Suprise huh)

Aonung decide to propose to him. He was so nervous and kept telling tsireya and loak about how nervous he is. After all they are married and have a daughter

Aonung pov

"Fuck what if he says no? What am I going to do??" I breath heavily. "Relax. Am pretty sure he would say yes. I mean you guys love eachother right. Then he won't" my sister said  "yeah my brother will definitely say yes, I mean you are going to meet him in a bit right?" Loak said "yeah your right. Almost time. See you guys later" I ran off

"Finally he shut up i was trying to eat my sandwich" loak enjoyed his sandwich.

I went to the spot I showed him where the eclipse showed. I waited for a bit until he came. "Hey honey you called" I turned around as I saw him. He was beautiful as ever, "yeah hey" I hugged him as he hug back "so why did you call me here?" He asked.

Fuck this felt like the time I asked him to be my boyfriend. Okay like what we practice aonung. I looked at him at the eyes, I grab both of his hands as I started to talk.

"Neteyam. The first time I meet you, I thought you were the most beautiful man I've ever seen. When we were fifteen i would always dream about you, you would always get me nervous when I was around you or even talked. I will always love you and protect you. So I wanted to tell you.."

I got down on one knee "neteyam, would you marry me" I asked as he was shocked and it look like he was about to cry. "Yes! I would love too" I got up and hug him as he cried a little, once he was done crying I put the ring on his finger. "I love you aonung" "I love you too" we said as we both kissed.

For the past week we told everyone that we were engaged, everyone was proud of us. and that meant that I would rule the clan with neteyam. "Hey aonung can you do me a favor" Rotxo looked at me "ugh what you want." "I know it's kinda early but when neteyam through the flower at the girls, can you tell him to give it to kiri? I really want her to be suprise."

"Whoa alright I got you" I pat him on the back.

~7 months later (how long does it take to schedule the wedding?)

I haven't seen neteyam since yesterday. Am really nervous. Me and everyone were waiting for him. Until the music played we all saw a little girl throwing flowers, it reminds me of tuk.

When she was done throwing flowers I suddenly see my future husband. He was walking with his dad, Jake gave me a glare saying 'you better take care of him'

When they got closer I felt like if this wasn't real. When neteyam was standing there infront of me I was really happy. I didn't hear what the priest said until I hear him say "do you, aonung. Take neteyam sully to be your husband"

"I do"

"And  do you, neteyam, take aonung as your husband"

"I do"

"Well by the power and me I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the husband."

I pulled him closer to me as I kissed him passionately.

Later~

Neteyam was about to through the flowers until he ran over to kiri confusing everyone and gave his sister the flowers. Rotxo tapped kiri behind as she turn to find him in one knee. Everyone shock and clapped for them as kiri said yes.

No one pov. 5 years later

"Everyone was happy at the end. That's the end of me and your daddy little adventure"  neteyam told his daughter "whoa you and daddy had a lot of kisses" aonung and neteyam laughed at her comment "you dad would kiss me a lot" aonung replied "shut up" neteyam looked outside.

"Yeah we did. You need to go to sleep" neteyam said as she tuck her in "night dad and daddy" she said as we both kissed her on each cheek "night love. See you tomorrow" neteyam left the room as they two guys went to there own room.

When they got on the bed aonung cuddle with his lover as if they were fifteen again. "I can't believe I fell in love with your stupid light eyes" neteyam said as he buried his head in aonung chest.

~~~

HAHAH AM DONE YALL.

Anyways I kinda want to write more. So should I do bonus chapters or one shots??? Or even both