Chapter 13

Whoa so much arguing comments I have in the last few chapters😭 you guys are funny tho

Aonung pov

Me and neteyam we're just looking at the sea minding our own business until tsireya came over "sorry to ruin your moment but mother needs you" "fine, I'll be right back love" I peck him on the lip as I left.

I walked over to her since she wasn't really far away where I am, I saw that she was talking to someone. "Do you need anything mother?" She looked at me. So did my dad "oh there you are, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I feel like you haven't been well, are you sick or something"

She touched my face to feel any hotness "am fine mom." "Hm okay if that what you say, you can go now" she said. As I left, she thinks I haven't been feeling well? Oh well

I went back with neteyam, "oh your back already?" "Yeah my mom said if I was feeling ok" " oh, why would she say that?" "because she thinks I haven't been feeling good but I am"

"Oh ok" he said "hey do wanna sneak into my room at night?" I told him "yeah sure for what tho" "to cuddle I miss your hugs at night" I wrap my arms around him from behind "fine only for a bit then I'll leave" I nodded, I kissed his neck and we sat there for a while.

~night

Neteyam pov

I left quietly without telling anyone I was going out, I kinda ran since it was really dark outside, aonung told me he would wait for me outside, hopefully he's still there, when I got closer and closer I can see him. "Whoa why were you running?" He asked "cause it's really dark, let's go inside yeah" we both went inside.

They went to aonung room and right when they close his room aonung pick me up and threw them at the bad "aonung" I said with excitement "sorry I'm just happy your here with me" he kissed me on the cheek as we went up more to the bed.

"I love you" he said pulling me closer to him "I love you too" and with that we just cuddle without I even thinking about what time I have to leave.

Next day (morning)

No one pov

Tonowari woke up early then his other family,he spotted that aonung didn't clean the table and he didn't want to do it "aonung! You have one job and that's to clean this damn table!" Tonowari wanted him to clean the table right now, he went straight to the room, open the door only to see the two boys snuggling.

He close the door slowly processing 'don't tell me they did it. Kids these days' he went to his wife still sleeping "ronal..ronal!" He slightly whisper shouted "mm what"

"Did you know that aonung had a.. um friend over to sleep with" with that she got up "what the hell you mean" she got up going to aonung room to find the two boys sleeping. "Who let this forest boy in here?!" She shouted slightly to her husband as he gave a I don't know face

"The boys parents probably doesn't know. Come on let's go tell them" they both left "you know it's fine if he likes that kid. He's growing up and maybe they can rule the clan together" tonowari said.

"Yeah but out of everyone?" She said "you know you can't force anyone to unlike someone. Because for them it's love." He replied

Ronal stayed quiet until she spoke. "I'll give him one chance with this boy" they were already at the sullys home, ronal peak and knock on the thing (ifykyk ok) Jake and neytiri saw them "oh hi um anything you need?" Jake asked "your son is sleeping with my son" ronal spoke

"Which kind of slept?" Jake ask as neytiri hit him on the back.

"Oh so that's where he went. I thought he just went to use the restroom or something." Neytiri said. The four of them went back to tonowari and ronal home. "There in there" tonowari pointed up ahead, they open the door and saw them cuddling, the two looked at eachother closing the door.

"Is he dating him?" Jake told her "I guess. But I told him to tell me when there dating damn it" "hey don't get mad I mean, he's the most responsible out of the rest of the kids. Am sure he was going to" he said making her calm down which did.

"Do we just wait until they both wake up?"
"Yup. Kids these days sleep a lot"

1 hour later

Neteyam woke up thinking where was he until he saw his boyfriend. Then he remembered that he wasn't supposed to be here. 'Shit, to late already' he thought. "Aonung wake up" "..no" he reply "please" "fine" he open his eyes and looked at him, "morning love" he said "morning" neteyam replied back.

Aonung kissed him in the head "you know I need to go now. My parents are probably are mad at me" neteyam said "ok but can I walk with you until you get home?" "Yeah of course" he smilies as aonung smiled back.

The two boys where about to head out until they saw there parents in the living room. "Mom? Dad? Oh god.."

"Relax. Look take a seat." Ronal order the boys to sit as they both did if what they were told. "Okay. So first starters. How long have you been dating" Jake told them "for about three days" aonung reply "second. Why did you sneak in here?" Jake said again

"because I miss him and I told him to come over" aonung said it with no hesitation. And with a straight face "aonung, we're happy for you and neteyam. We all are, so please at least if you guys wanna come over or even sleep in just tell permission at least" ronal spoke up

"Thanks mom" aonung reply "now go away we all got things to do" the four of them said.

Neteyam and aonung went out and just started to laugh "I guess telling out parents went good" aonung hold hands with his love "yeah. Come on let's go eat" the two boys left.

THANKS FOR MY FRIEND THAT HELPED🫶🏼PervertedSpookyGhost
~~~

OMG I KEPT GETTING DISTRACTED WRITING THIS STORY.

Anyways y'all should listen to 'my mind went blank' it's good (for me lol)