Chapter 8

What are u do u guys prefer?

Team sweets, spicy, or sour?
(It's for a game am playing and I wanna see what people mostly like)

Aonung pov

'Stay clam stay calm' aonung kept repeating him self, me and neteyam were going to hang out like we usually do but, I keep getting really nervous to speak to him, shit. He's coming, stay calm stay calm.

"Hey aonung" neteyam Wave at him "h-hey" 'fuck what did I stutter'

"You good" forest boy ask me "yeah am fine" I reply acting normal "oh okay, what do you want to do today" he said a question "I don't know maybe ride on the ilu?" I said to him "yeah we can do that" he smiled, we were about to head out until someone called us

"HEY LOVE BIRDS!" I turned and it was Rotxo. Motherfucker has to ruin everything.

He approach to us "what the hell you want" I told him "ay don't get mad at me" he said punching me lightly, an about to give him a punch "anyways we were wondering if you wanted to hand out with me, kiri, tsireya, and loak"

"What are you guys going to do" I asked him "um I don't know hehe" he said "um hard pass, me and neteyam are going to go somewhere"

"Where to make out?" Rotxo then turned around and then acting like if he was kissing someone

(#cancelrotxo)

"little bitch. fine we'll stay" I told him, "sorry" I told neteyam but he said it was fine

"Yay! Now come on you two" he ran like a little kid as we followed him "GUYS. I brought the two love birds here" Rotxo shouted at the rest

"bro leave em alone, they ain't dating" loak told him 'not yet' I thought. "Yeah like how would you feel if someone was calling you and your friend love birds" tsireya added

"Appreciate" he gave a dumb smile then kiri hit him in the head, "Soo what do you guys wanna do?" Kiri ask "I don't know, maybe two truths and one lie" loak suggests "hm yeah I guess she don't got nothing to do" neteyam spoke "ok! Let get in a circle" tsireya spoke.

We all got into a circle, we decided who should go first and it was neteyam. "Well um 1, i love my siblings-"

"That's a damn lie" kiri and loak said it. "Let him finish" I told them

"2, I think spider is a stray dog, and 3, I like too sleep"

We all thought about it "wait who's spider" roxto said "just a friend from back home" kiri said "I think 1 one is a lie"  kiri said as loak agreed, "I'll go with 3" I said, tsireya and Rotxo said 2

"Third is a lie" he said "wait you think spider is a stray dog?!" Kiri said "well, yeah he pops out of nowhere and acts like a dog" I told them. "I guess  aonung got it right" me and him smiled as we made eye contact.

We kept playing the game for an hour or so.

"Well where going to head out, me and aonung have to get ready for dinner us and your family are going to" tsireya said

"Wait where going to have dinner with them? They didn't tell me" I spoke "oh well I guess am more responsible" she smiled as I said bye to neteyam.

Neteyam pov

I really didn't know we were going to have dinner with them. We said bye to roxto since it was almost night go home, "Did you know that we were going to have dinner with them?" Loak ask me and kiri just reply no, when we got home mom started to talk with us

"Good, the three of you are here. Get ready where going to eat dinner with tonowari and ronal."

"I need you guys to be on your best behavior" dad said "we're going to leave right now." "But we didn't have time to get ready" I told my mom but she ignored me

Once we got to there home, tonowari and ronal greeted us, "come in come in" tonowari said. There place was pretty big for them, when we got in I saw aonung helping his mother with the food to put in the table. Tsireya was helping putting away some stuff.

"Sit down, make your self comfortable" ronal said

We all sat down, I had to sit down with loak in my right side. Just then aonung sat down next to me "looks like at going to sit with you" he smiled as I smiled back.

Once when we were done and everyone was done eating and having there own conversation. aonung said something "wanna go to my room?"

"Yeah sure" he lead me to his room, it was pretty big. "Whoa it's big" I told him "eh I guess," he said, I laid down on his bed

( I know they probably don't sleep on beds)

"your bed is comfy" I complimented him "yeah" he laid down next to me, we were making eye contact, I got closer to him as he hugged me, I hugged back.

"Your warm neteyam" "and your cold" we just kept hugging. I think we were cuddling?

"Neteyam we're about to leave!" I heard my mom calling me "I have to go" I told him. "Aw i wish we can stay like this more" "yeah same, I'll see you tomorrow" I said bye to him as he did too.

Later that night It was cold. I had blankets but it wasn't that helpful, I wish aonung was here. I said to myself, and to make it worst it was raining so I had to suffer the coldness.

I kept hugging the blankets if it was aonung, it help a little but not that much, the more I kept thinking about aonung, the more it felt real.

~

How do you guys enjoy this book? Lmk